• Official Discord

• Most recent

• Looks very good. This will help out a lot of people.
    • Upload Pic Here

https://imgur.com/upload

Click 3 Buttons

Copy BBCode

Paste Code Into Forum Thread!

EZ
    • personal opinion aside this is decent cue, good job.
    • Introduction  Hello fellow Runexians, in this guide I will go over an efficient method of upgrading your gear. Keep in mind that there is no right or wrong way to play the game and there are many different routes any player can take when it comes to gear progression. I'll try to tailor this guide more towards irons but in a way that also makes sense for mains to follow. Feel free to adapt this guide to your play style. This is a rough draft and will be edited at a later date to include spoilers and images for better formatting and aesthetics. If you know how to add images to forum posts please pm me on discord or in game. Thank you and enjoy the guide Edit: Shoutout to P1nk for showing me how to add images!  Early Game The very first pieces of equipment you want to get your hands on are the Ibans Staff (i) and the Tome of Fire (i). A staple for new players, this combination will allow you to hit 50's on single targets due to the Tome of Fire (i) passive that boosts the damage of fire spells by 75%. The two best early game magic armor sets to go with this combination  are the Cursed magic set and the Decorative magic robes. Players should also get a pair of Karamja Gloves 3, Devout Boots, and an Efficiency Blessing. Methods of Acquisition:   So by now you should have your Ibans Staff (i), Tome of Fire (i), either Decorative robes or Cursed robes, K3 gloves, Devout Boots, and an Efficiency Blessing. This is a great setup for new players to start entering mid game grinds.   Mid Game Barrows is a great minigame that can provide players with armor sets for all styles. I recommend players get a slayer helm and get a Barrows slayer task for free extra damage. The goal from Barrows is to have full sets of Karil, Ahrim, and Guthan as well as either version of an Amulet of the Damned. When looting Barrows chests, there is a small chance to get Elite Barrows scrolls. Irons should stock up on these until you have around 20-30+ scrolls and then find strong mid to late game players to carry them through Elite Barrows. Elite Barrows has a rate of 1/32 for rare chests in duos and the weapons you get from here are upgraded versions of their regular Barrows counterparts. I recommend mains to buy the Elite Barrows weapons from trading post if you have the means to, since these weapons are fairly cheap and can take a long time to get through the Elite Barrows minigame itself. Keep repeating this process of doing Barrows for Elite Barrows scrolls and finding carries until you have a Tainted Karil's Crossbow, Blighted Ahrim's Staff, Corrupted Torag's Hammers, and Infested Guthan's Warspear. Luckily there are ways to progress by going around these sets in case players find it difficult to find carries or get unlucky. Hunllef: So Hunllef has provided us with some amazing melee and range armor and weapons, what about magic? If you have continued to do the task scroll dailies every day, hopefully you would have some Ancestral pieces by now. Ideally you want the robe top and robe bottoms but you can subsitute missing pieces for the Cursed or Decorative robes that you used earlier.  Mage of Wisdom: The 10% boost mentioned above can be further increased to 18.75% with the addition of a Holy Ring. The Holy Ring not only provides a 6.75% increase to accuracy and damage through its own effect (2.25% increase per item up to 3 items), but it also counts as another god item towards the Infernal Halo effect for an additional 2% boost. To get any of the ancient rings players need to be maxed. Teleport to the Max Guild and speak with the Master Blacksmith with 2,500 Rings of Wealth, 5 Ancient Shards, and 8 DIFFERENT imbued rings. For the imbued rings requirement I recommend using a Ring of Wealth (i), Berserker Ring (i), Warrior Ring (i), Archer Ring (i), Treasonous Ring (i), Ring of the Gods (i), and Tyrannical Ring (i) due to them being easy to acquire and cheap to imbue. DO NOT have any rings in your inventory you do not wish to lose, such as Ring of Greed (i) or Grand Ring (i) for examples since they can and will be used if they are in your inventory.   Now at this point, we have good enough gear to do just about any content in the game. But the hunt for best in slot gear continues! From here, I would recommend players to unlock Nex and purchase the Exotic Loot Scroll (Terror), Chasmquaker Scroll, and Exotic Loot Scroll (Chasm) from the Wandering Merchant, in that order. The Exotic Loot Scrolls unlock Challenge Mode only drops for their respecitve bosses and cost 750 wanderer tokens each. The Chasmquaker Scroll unlocks the Chasmquaker Terrataur boss itself and costs 1k wanderer tokens. My reasoning for purchasing the Exotic Loot Scroll (Terror) first is that the Inquisitor set (Executioner with the new Exorbitant Orb just unlocked with the loot scroll) is the best in slot set to use for Chasmquaker. The Exotic Loot Scroll (Chasm) also requires you have to the boss unlocked first to be able to utilize it, therefore costing a total of 1,750 wanderer tokens, whereas you can use the Exotic Loot Scroll (Terror) right away for only 750 tokens. Terror only requires a killcount of 50 Nightmares to unlock. To unlock Nex, players need 100 achievements completed and 50 killcount for each of the 4 God Wars bosses.   Nightmare/Night Terror:   Chasmquaker Terrataur: Because Challenge Mode gets expensive to turn off (500m each time), I recommend players to grind these two bosses at the same time. Look for and join Night Terror teams whenever possible since it can sometimes be difficult to get a group together. In between Night Terror runs, kill Chasmquaker til you have the Executioner Gloves and Boots. Once you have Executioner Gloves and Boots, it is okay to turn Challenge Mode off and finish the Chasmquaker Bow off of Challenge Mode for faster kills.   Nex/Harbringer Nex: Once you can farm these 3 bosses on rotation, I'd say you are ready to begin the late game grinds. Good luck   Late Game For the late game section of this guide, I will break down the gear progression by attack style since there is no right or wrong way to upgrade. You, as the player, can pick a method that suits your play style and go from there.   Melee:  As mentioned in the Mid Game section of this guide, the Crystal set and a Blade of Saeldor can carry you for a long period of time. Use the Executioner Gloves and Boots from Challenge Mode Chasmquaker to signifacantly increase your dps with this set. I recommend players stay with this set until you have a Cerberite Halberd, either a Justiciar set, Crestbearer set, or an Executioner set, and a Blessing of Armaments.   Obtaining a Cerberite Halberd:    Making the Crestbearer Set:    Justiciar and Executioner Sets:   Obtaining a Blessing of Armaments:    Recommended Order of Upgrades:   Range:  Just as with melee, Crystal armor set will be used for a long time. Crystal armor with a Bow of Faerdhinen should be used until a Crestroot set has been obtained.   Making the Crestroot Set:   Recommended Order of Upgrades:   Magic:  Sadly, there is no magic style Crystal weapon so we will start this upgrade list assuming you have an Infernal Halo and Ancestral robes with an Arcane Stream Necklace and Staff of Light.   Recommended Order of Upgrades:     A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT MADE IT THIS FAR ❤️   
    • Hi, I forgot the pin bank of my other account Rahamin. Could you please send me a ticket to do another?
  • Popular Contributors