• Official Discord

• Most recent

• Hey, I've submitted a ticket for you to get your lost item back (this is not a guarantee) Thanks for your patience.
    • While farming imps for a clue, I withdrew my fire rune and nature rune stack to entangle. I had a full inventory at one point and began dropping items I didn't need... like runes, and mistakenly dropped the whole stacks. I didn't realize until I went to rebank for entangle and had 0 in my bank and the items were gone. I am seeking a recovery of my fire and nature runes dropped in puro puro on 9.27.24 around 1:25-1:30pm PST under the IGN: Telephone.   I am unsure how many I had. Figured it was significant as I save mine from crystal chest or other sources, thank you for looking into this.
    • Hey, I've gone ahead submitted a ticket for your pin to get reset. Please note: Your pin is 5 digits, can't start with 0 and can't be 12345. If you remember your pin please post back here so someone can cancel your ticket. It takes 24-48 hours or sometimes longer, depending on certain situations. If you have moved since creating this account, please private message a staff member on discord or on the forums. Thanks for your patience.
    • No worries! It happens. Topic closed, player found PIN
  • Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Soda Chug