• Official Discord

• Most recent

• Hi @T K I have submitted a ticket for your pin to get reset. 
      This can take 24-48 hours and sometimes longer depending on certain situations.  Please note: Your pin is 5 digits, can't start with 0 and can't be 12345. 
      If you remember your pin, please comment on this thread again so it can be canceled. To assist with this reset ticket, can you please PM me via the forums the location of where your account was created (ex: Austin, Texas). Thank you for your patience.

• I haven't played for a while now. I forgot my pin. Please can I get help with a reset or so; so, I can continue playing.
    • Hi, donated 60$ this morning, went to claim bonds ingame and nothing showed up. Left it for a few hours just in case but still no change. IG: Synspec
    • Hi @Mvrcus I have submitted a ticket for your pin to get reset. 
      This can take 24-48 hours and sometimes longer depending on certain situations.  Please note: Your pin is 5 digits, can't start with 0 and can't be 12345. 
      If you remember your pin, please comment on this thread again so it can be canceled. To assist with this reset ticket, can you please PM me via the forums the location of where your account was created (ex: Austin, Texas). Thank you for your patience.
    • Forgot my pin, havent used a 5 digit pin before so not sure what I went with
  • Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Dalts