• Official Discord

• Most recent

• Originally our team the wideHards were supposed to just be a trio but another of our at the time friends wanted to join so we figured why not, few weeks pass and it's pretty clear he doesn't really want to play, and about 2 weeks after that he's threatening to raid and drop our storage for whatever reason he's got in his head, on top of threatening to log onto our accounts and spam "less than nice words" at home to get us muted, I won't be posting most of the screenshots just because they're pretty horrible but I'll try to include the relevant ones Group: wideHards
      Member name: Aw Mustard

Any other pictures needed My Discord's JSYEnthuasiast and I can DM them to any staff member that would like to see it, the three of us that play all want him out so voting won't really be an issue   some neat nifty images
    • that's my saeldor (i)!!! great content man really good guide
    • Thank you for your reply! Hmm thats strange, could you possibly tell me the reason of the ban so I can write my appeal accordingly?  Ketty is still very confused    Thanks in advance.
    • Good morning @Gim Ketty your account appears to be banned.

You'll have to make an appeal on the Appeal Section for your case to be reviewed.

• Hello @Xchedz ill go ahead and move the post to archives!

Amazing you figured it out, enjoy playing and welcome back!
  • Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    daddystrong