• Official Discord

• Most recent

• Hello.
      I would like to request a donator rank transfer from "supra mk4" to this account.
    • Really nice thread. This will definitely help new players. Thanks for this! @Entangled
    • This guide is intended to highlight moneymaking methods with a very low gear requirement. Stuff like nightmare, nex, and raiding is more mid-endgame and I think goes without saying that those are good profit in the long run. Ancient Cavern: To unlock access to this place, you must be maxed with all 99s. Ancient titans drop ancient shards at a rate of 1:30, and these shards sell for 400-600m roughly. You can make anywhere from 2-5b an hour here and even more with luck tokens. This method is very nice with low gear requirements because drop rate gear does not impact your yield. Arclight and Shayzien works on these as well.   Money-making Dailies: Doing all of your money-making dailies can net you up to a few billion gp each day. For maximum profit, sell all your keys and boxes from dailies unless you're going for collection logs. At the very least, do all easy and medium dailies, and any hard ones you can do.   Brimstone Keys: Brimstone keys are obtained through brimstone slayer. For the highest efficiency, its recommended to have the Kourend Instanced scroll unlocked (5000 slayer points). The best Slayer monsters to kill for this are aberrant specters in Kourend. Abyssal demons and jellies are also good options for this, and if you have Shay (i) with decent gear, steel dragons can also drop them quite frequently.   Hunllef: Hunllef drops crystal armor, blade of saeldor, and components to make the bow of faerdhinen. These items generally sell for around 2-3b apiece, with the blade being quite a bit higher. It's recommended to use epic lucks when killing Hunllef. You can do this boss with very basic gear, stuff like elite karils or zanik(i) crossbow with ruby(e) bolts.   Vet'ion (Wilderness): Vet'ion drops grand crest piece 3, which is worth a couple of bil. It's recommended to do this on task for additional larrans keys, and to use Viggora's chainmace along with your best auto-keep gear. Check your risk, do not take anything you aren't willing to lose in the wilderness. Bring slayer emblem and master or cursed blood orb as well. I use epic lucks on vet'ion but regular lucks work as well (15 per trip).   Dark Revenants (Wilderness): Dark revenants drop a myriad of valuable items, such as lava keys, cursed caskets, and cursed mystery boxes. The primary target here is blood money. The higher your double drop rate is, the more profitable this method will be. I personally use luck tokens on these and bring 30 with me per trip. You also get dark ether, which can be used on cursed caskets to turn them into cursed mystery boxes. For gear, use a charged Vigorra's chainmace (I use 2k ether at a time to charge) and your best untradeable gear. Make sure to bring a master or cursed blood orb with you.   Ankou (Wilderness): If you're looking for something very afk, killing ankou at the revenant caves with blood barrage can be extremely profitable. Make sure to bring a master blood orb with you, and do not risk items you're not willing to lose. Be aware that pkers can skull trick you here by making you auto attack their team while using barrage. The gear requirement is extremely low, and I usually bank every 20-30k blood money. It's recommended to have a Grand Looting Bag to do this method efficiently.   Soul Hunter: Soul hunter is extremely profitable, its recommended to do this weekly. Purchase the soul chests from the shop when you get enough points.   Wandering Merchant: Wandering merchant is another long-term investment kind of like soul hunter. Make sure to complete as many tasks as possible each week. The most profitable thing to purchase from the shop is the blessing of armaments or unyielding accessories (check the market and do the math) but for quick payouts you can buy exotic mystery boxes and sell them.   Global Bosses: Make sure to always do global bosses such as Enormous Mole (bring epic luck for emole), Corpethereal Beast, Harbinger Nex, and Hespori's up to your highest donator zone. For Emole all you need is a dark bow, use your special attack for a guaranteed hit.
    • hello @ssjg 

Ive submitted a ticket regarding your donation issue.  Administrator will comment below when its sorted out!

Please be patient!
    • I purchased enough bonds for grand promo and other things, only received some of it. (4 $10 bonds, 4 $20 bonds, 3 mystery tickets) I spent $100 an hour ago, then $400, didnt receive bonds or promotions all of these were made within the promo time https://imgur.com/a/rune-x-didnt-receive-all-promos-jsCaiJ1
  • Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    A B C D E FG