Noah

Noah's staff application

1. Desired staff position: Server support

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Noah

3. Your age: 24

4. Your timezone: GMT+1

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: Around 12 hours each day

6. Why you should receive the position: I'm expierenced from other servers where i held ss positions for as long as i played.
I can put aside my own opinion about any argument or issue and help unbiased.

7. Why should i be picked over other candidates: I am online pretty much all the time, I know a lot of the grey area of the rules because of my interest in seeing what is allowed and what isn't within the existing rules, I'm always reading help chat and assisting where i feel my help is needed.

8. Previous rule-breaking/punishments: I have been muted once for harrasment because i lost my cool and didn't know when to quit.

9. Reasons why you might not fit in a staff position: The hours i play fluctuate a lot (as in sometimes i' on during daytime in my timezone and other times i am online only during night times). There have been times where my behavior was more toxic that helpfull.

Any and all feedback is welcome so i am aware of what i could do better and what i could work on to improve the general opinion about me.

~Noah

• Like 2

I think Noah is a great candidate because not only is he extremely active, but is extremely knowledgeable with the content this server has to offer- and he nonchalantly proves that on the daily. He is one of the most helpful, respectful players that I have had the pleasure of gaming with. Whether you are a new player or a veteran, he has your back on whatever information or help you need. He's very skilled when it comes to PvM, and willing to share his methods/knowledge for the good of the community rather than keeping the secrets so his bank stays bigger than other players. I haven't seen him act disrespectful nor reckless towards anyone. He has my vote

• Like 1

6 hours ago, grill noah said:

8. Previous rule-breaking/punishments: I have been muted once for harrasment because i lost my cool and didn't know when to quit.

6 hours ago, grill noah said:

There have been times where my behavior was more toxic that helpfull.

I'm sorry but -1 for me. The comments above show you don't have good impulse control or keep a cool head when needing to make decisions. 
You also admit that your behavior is toxic more than it is helpful and for that I can't support you. 

Good luck nonetheless.

• Thanks 1

I give this app +1, because you are very helpfull and are always online. Never had an issue with you before.

Good luck lad.

• Like 1