deathcape

multiple suggestions

To start off i would thank you for looking at the suggestion!

Suggestion: More armours

Reason: As of now there aren't a lot of melee armours that are actually worth using Talking about Dragon->Barrows->Bandos

There is a pretty big gap between barrows and bandos in my opinion that could be fixed with adding an armour thats easier to get then bandos but also less stats

What it will do for the server is making the gap between barrows and bandos a bit smaller so people don't have to wait maybe weeks to get the required amount of money or the drop of bandos making it more steady climb to the (best) armor instead of long grind

Suggestion 2: Lizard shaman

As of now Lizard shaman isn't really worth killing for the drops other then the pet or hammer or if you have the slayer task but i think it would help if you would add Uncut onyx to lizard shaman as a rare drop.

It will help The people that have the task from task bottle to either Grind for it or buying it instead of trying to buy it from ppl that got it from the crystal chest what doesn't happen too often.

It will also increase the amount of bosses that are worth pvming.

Suggestion 3:

Adding a droprate % like the amount of a Row(i) to Elite donator(since it's more of a pvm rank because of bosses in the zone) 

What it would do, It will give a better reason to upgrade to Elite donator and make it worth the money a bit more in my opinion

Suggestion 4:

Make a ::giants Command that tele's you to hill giants

Its one of the most asked questions, 'Where are hill giants?'

It would not just take less time to go there instead of walking to it, It would also help new players making it easier to find.

I'm glad to hear what others think about it.

And im always open for more suggestions.

Feel free to edit the idea's to make it suit better inside the server

I'd say more armors would defenitly be a nice addition :)

Lizardman Shaman might be a bit too much to ask, considerign the boss is basicly made for the dwh.

% droprate (idk about that since im a regular donator)

Defenitly support the ::giants command cause the amount of times you see the question asked is really high.

1. No. Adding custom armors into the game isn't a good idea. There are no customs in the game currently and it should probably stay that way.

2. This sounds like a good idea, will give people more of a reason to kill these. Although they're pretty easy to afk so it will probably drop the price of fury quite a bit. Still think it's a good idea.

3. This may be a good idea, as long as it does not stack with row (i). It will just allow Elite members to be able to use a useful ring other than row (i) while pvming. Not too overpowered, but still helpful.

4. Hill giants should just be added to the training teleports in spellbook tab. 

Kind of agree with the elite rank replacing row I so we could acually use zerk i instead, would be a benifit, defo agree on hill giants, not sure on the other 2, seems fairly balanced as it is, people still need to actually work for the top end gear, maybe make the boss a little less OP (from what ive heard) to bring more into the game? 

10 hours ago, deathcape said:

Suggestion 2: Lizard shaman

As of now Lizard shaman isn't really worth killing for the drops other then the pet or hammer or if you have the slayer task but i think it would help if you would add Uncut onyx to lizard shaman as a rare drop.

It will help The people that have the task from task bottle to either Grind for it or buying it instead of trying to buy it from ppl that got it from the crystal chest what doesn't happen too often.

It will also increase the amount of bosses that are worth pvming

I dont support atting more "rare" drops to the boss but maybe adding more high level supplies  that has been suggested here.