Iron Logic

Chambers of Xeric reward table

We recently had a change to the common CoX reward table to make it more appealing to players after a lot of negative feedback on the current rewards. In my eyes, this feedback was warranted, as I've never come out of a Xerics run with a feeling of accomplishment, or that my time was well spent. 

Since the common table rework, I've noticed an increase in players complaining about the rewards, which is understandable as the update was recent. The feedback seems to indicate that the common table is relatively the same, just with some low value runecoin items added. I have only completed a few Xerics runs since the change, and my loot has been just as awful as I'm use to. 

I would like to help this situation by suggesting changes to the table that would make Chambers of Xeric a worthwhile way to spend time, opposed to simply AFKing a variety of content with more consistent returns. But I don't want to invest time thinking up of suggestions without knowing all of the items on the common table, so that I may make suggestions accordingly. 

I was hoping that players who can still stomach CoX could leave comment to this post, leaving photos of Xerics loot, or just listing the rewards they obtained with the quantity they were obtained in. Of coarse, we could save a lot of time and mystery if Ryan or Nate were to release the items and quantities from the reward table, which I would prefer, but don't expect. 

If you have any suggestions for making CoX more worthwhile, please also post those below. 

On 7/28/2019 at 9:50 AM, Iron Logic said:

We recently had a change to the common CoX reward table to make it more appealing to players after a lot of negative feedback on the current rewards. In my eyes, this feedback was warranted, as I've never come out of a Xerics run with a feeling of accomplishment, or that my time was well spent. 

Since the common table rework, I've noticed an increase in players complaining about the rewards, which is understandable as the update was recent. The feedback seems to indicate that the common table is relatively the same, just with some low value runecoin items added. I have only completed a few Xerics runs since the change, and my loot has been just as awful as I'm use to. 

I would like to help this situation by suggesting changes to the table that would make Chambers of Xeric a worthwhile way to spend time, opposed to simply AFKing a variety of content with more consistent returns. But I don't want to invest time thinking up of suggestions without knowing all of the items on the common table, so that I may make suggestions accordingly. 

I was hoping that players who can still stomach CoX could leave comment to this post, leaving photos of Xerics loot, or just listing the rewards they obtained with the quantity they were obtained in. Of coarse, we could save a lot of time and mystery if Ryan or Nate were to release the items and quantities from the reward table, which I would prefer, but don't expect. 

If you have any suggestions for making CoX more worthwhile, please also post those below. 

I'm all for buffing the common table again but it should be based off of difficulty.

An example being I got 6 dragon boots from a normal cox run but if I was on expert increase the amount to 10, change the loot from dragon boots to something worth more runecoins but only slightly more.

#OpenAllTheDoorsMovement