Bind

Update wilderness bosses.

Recently the wilderness bosses were updated to be more exclusive in the wilderness with having the main drops be moved to wilderness only.

I'd like to propose we make a tad bit harder. Rather then a afk spot. 

Currently we have 2-3 people at all times afk'ing the 3 bosses. Callisto being the main boss that's afked.

I think these bosses should have mechanics added that make them not afk'able. Callisto having a mage attack, Vene having a ranged attack, and vet having a smash attack that will hit through prayer.

The reason behind this suggestion is stop people from afk farming the crap out of these bosses. Callisto is probably the #1 reason we have GCP1's coming into game. 

Or

I could also get behind these bosses skulling players. This way we actually implement the "risk vs reward" reason on why it was removed to begin with. 

• Like 1

Skull wont work as we cqn afk them easily with 100% items kept on death.

No support making them harder as their drop tables aren't worth not afking them. Most bosses and npcs on Runex are afk, if we want to change that, we will need to update all of the drop tables or wait a long period of everything being shit to balance out.

If people afking the wilderness bosses is truely an issue, pk them.