Zatter5

Fish lvls?

After a week of playing ingame, its time to say hello to the forums. 

I got into rs back in 2006 and rsps in 2008, From 2008-2013 I was a huge fan of Dodian (Dad boss for addy drops), Deltascape(entrana home anyone), Hydrascape(pest control), Grinderscape (I zamorak I), the old 474 Battlescape, and Near Reality.  The no clipping fix on a server was a new thing and fully animated godwars bosses were the newest biggest update to the top server. Automated donations and vote rewards were a huge new thing.

In 2013 I had some fun creating my own server, following rune-server tutorials, making custom content (hit 3 players online woooooo). I played some 562s like the old simplicity 562, and 317 near reality.

Around 2014 I got into ironman mode, remaking my account when they added official support on osrs for the game mode, when I ended up deironing around 1700 ttl, and then making my new current ironman, mostly afking and currently1200 ttl (85 agi and hunter :P)

Got back into rsps this year and it's amazing how much more advanced everything is. Every server has full construction and hunter, unique interfaces, osrs content, loads of fully animated bosses, and lots of well thought out unique custom content. 

My how times have changed.

You can find me ingame failing to win the weekly leaderboards, going 450 DK kills dry for d axe, and annoying people in yell as I play prime ironman mode.

There's a good possibility I'll be playing a while, so hopefully we can raid together sometime. My end goal is to complete 200 acheivements and get a max cape on prime ironman.

My side goal is to have the coolest poh on the server, so check out my poh every now and then!

I'm usually really really active on forums, but it looks like nobody else uses them anymore on most servers :'(. Perhaps we can add ingame rewards for using the forums.

Edited by Zatter5

Hey man, we spoke a bit in-game, pleasure to have you on Runex.

Just one thing though, you might get in trouble for mentioning a few of those servers as some of them as still active under the same name, I'd edit them out just in case 😛

• Like 1