Balerion

[event] Balerion's Suggestions

PORTAL MINIGAME

Every 4 hours a portal will spawn in edgeville. Players can enter the portal to defeat a random "enraged boss", which is just a much harder version of an existing boss, meant to be killed only by teams of 10+ people. Everyone who dealt at least 5% damage gets a roll at the drop table. The drop table consists of that boss drop table with a increased drop rate + a very common chance to get bags/sacks of riches, bags of tokens and epic crystal keys.

For example, the "Enraged Lizard Shaman" drop table:

- shaman ring (1/100)

- dragon warhammer (1/500)

- 5 bags of riches (1/5)

- 1 sack of riches (1/5)

- 1 bag of tokens (1/5)

- 1 epic crystal key (1/5)

and the "Enraged General Graardor" drop table:

- bandos chestplate (1/32)

- bandos tassets (1/32)

- bandos boots (1/32)

- bandos hilt (1/32)

- grand crest piece 1 (1/50)

- 5 Bags of riches (1/5)

- 1 Sack of riches (1/5)

- 1 Bag of tokens (1/5)

- 1 epic crystal key (1/5)

MAGMA BLOWPIPE

Players can gamble their blowpipe + 1k runecoins + 25k zulrah scales for a 10% chance at the magma blowpipe, a new ranged weapon which is significantly better than regular blowpipe, but is obviously worse than twisted bow.

DUNGEONEERING

I think we could really use a new skill, and I think dungeoneering is the obvious choice. It would be a good way to introduce 3 new armor sets into the game: Primal (melee), Celestial (mage) and Saggitarian (ranged). These armor sets should be really hard to obtain, and should be tradeable. 

This could also be a good way to introduce cash at the game, by rewarding players with bags/sacks of riches for each dungeoneering floor completed. 

NEX

Nex is my favourite boss in the whole runescape game, and I don't see a reason for it not be in the game. It would also be a good way to introduce 3 new armor sets into the game: Torva (melee), Pernix (ranged) and Virtus (mage). 

ELITE ACHIEVEMENTS

A set of achievements not required for completionist cape, targeted at the people who are at a very late stage in the game. Examples of elite achievements would be "Complete 1000 CoX raids", "Complete 1000 ToB raids", "Reach 200m xp in a skill", "Complete 100 master task scrolls", "Kill all godwars bosses 1000 times", "Kill 10000 slayer targets", "Kill KLD 100 times", etc

ELITE DAILYS

A new set of dailies aimed at people who are at the very late game. Unfortunately I can't think of many, but I'm sure you guys can come up with something.

A few examples would be:

- "Earn X total exp", x varying according to game mode.

- "Deal 100,000 damage" 

- Split the raids daily into two, one (hard) for xerics and one (elite) for theather of blood. 

- "Kill 100 godwars bosses"

AFK MONEY TREE

A "money tree" located in edgeville where every chop rewards a player with a small amount of cash (should be around 50m/hour for non-donators, and increase significantly with donor rank)

QUALITY OF LIFE

- Add another lizard shaman to POH instance.

- Add another thermonuclear smoke devil.

- Allow us to use an imbued god cape on the max cape

- Allow us to store Pets in our player-owned-house. 

Edited by Balerion

On 5/31/2019 at 6:19 AM, Balerion said:

PORTAL MINIGAME

- 1 Much better ways of adding in communal bosses. The rewards are also quite bad.

MAGMA BLOWPIPE

- 1 Blowpipe for a 10% chance, anti-ironman addition. Also, there is a thin line between the blowpipe and a twisted bow in most cases, even less so comparing the Zbow to a t bow. There would be no reasonable way to add a new blowpipe while making it work obtaining and still being worse than a twisted bow.

DUNGEONEERING

Dungeoneering could be cool.
But huge - 1 on adding the tier 99 armours. We have draconic, ancestrals and morrigans/dark root. 0 room or reason for those new armours.

NEX

Nex is fun, but same issue at dungeoneering except 10x worse. Simply no room to add the armours.

ELITE ACHIEVEMENTS

If they count towards completionist, then - 1. 
Else, I wouldn't mind adding elite tiered achievements.

ELITE DAILYS

I can go either way. I'd find these dailies fun, but dailies weren't made for end game players, they were made to guide newer and mid game players. 

AFK MONEY TREE

Just no.

Add another lizard shaman to POH instance.

- 1 One is fine, if you want more you will have to go to the non instanced area.

- Add another thermonuclear smoke devil.

Just get an instance. Idm either way though.

- Allow us to use an imbued god cape on the max cape

You can already use regular mage capes on the max cape. Should be the other way around though.

- Allow us to store Pets in our player-owned-house.

+ 1