Sign in to follow this  
Dragon Paws

Featured leaderboard rewards suggestion

i really like the idea of having these leaderboards with weekly rotating minigames etcetc, but there's 1 thing i'd love to see that would make them both more active and worth doing, here's what i suggest:

Give the weekly featured things (example: barrows) a VERY rare chance to drop a golden mystery box, so that even if you don't come first, second or third you can still grind and feel like you get something from it still, even if rare and small. 

It wouldn't be common at all, for barrows maybe an example of droprates would be... 1/500 per full chest? i get it's for the top people who want to grind this but i still feel like everyone should have a chance, very small chance, to get something for their work. People can't play all day and would have almost no chance of coming top 3 unless you were to just grind non-stop.

give me your thoughts!

Edited by Dragon Paws

+1 love the idea of getting something while trying to reach top 3, would 100% make me start taking part of the leaderboards.

I really like this idea, I think 1/1500 is probs too rare for barrows but I 110% would love to see this in game

+1

Yeah that would be really nice cause I can't no life grind but I still want to participate and have a chance to get something still.

+1 I agree with this, would give some people who cant play 10+ hours a day a chance at at least getting some type of reward for grinding the activities.