Wings

Wings's Staff application

Your name: Severi

Timezone: GMT+2 , Finland (happiest country in the world!)

Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 5-10 hours.

Why you should receive the position:

I started playing on RuneX in July of 2017. Within those year(s) of playtime, I've gathered lots of information about this server and also made lots of friends!

I believe my strong knowledge about RuneX would make me a highly competitive candidate for this position, as well as my kindness and respect for the Staff and also for the players.

I had a conversation with one of the Staff's a year ago. I was thinking about applying for the Server support position back then, but due to last year of my university, I prioritized almost every hour I had for my projects at school. Right now, I'm in good position to prioritize my time and focus back into RuneX, since my studies in my university are pretty much over. 
I'm a people-person and I believe I can exploit the benefits of that into making the community even more positive, than it already is.

I bet there'll be lots of new players during the upcoming summer event and the years after that. I'd be blessed to be trustworthy and respectful new Server support and even a Friend for the new players that will start their favorite adventure like I did back in the summer of 2017. 

Sincerely,

Wings

Edited by Wings
TMI
  • Like 1

+1 great game knowledge and very polite all the time, doesn't get into any arguments and can admit if he slips up on something. Also fits a time slot where we don't have many staff online

• Like 1

On 5/5/2019 at 3:21 PM, Wings said:

Finland (happiest country in the world!)

Sexiest women also.

+1 for the women.

Edited by grim wrapper