Iron Logic

50k HP event

50K HP Event  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take part in this event?

2. 2. Who would you prefer to be hunting down? [Multiple Choice]

• Ryan
    • Ramzi
    • Nate
    • Non Administration Staff [Kong, Castleman etc]
  3. 3. What kind of rewards would you want to see? [Multiple Choice]

• Gold Pieces
    • Bonds
    • Event Themed Customs [Repeated in future events]
    • Random Gear
    • Random Boxes

Hey everyone, A while ago I made up a few event ideas for Ramzi to hopefully run for the community. One of the more in-depth events was the 50k hp event. Ramzi said he like the event and would talk with Ryan about taking part in the event, but I've yet to hear back from that point. 
So I thought I'd share the idea of this event with the community so that we can get some feedback before the event is conducted to make sure it is perfect.

Please leave any and all feedback please.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RUNEX BANNER

Welcome everyone to the first official face off between Ramzi and Ryan! The victor in this event will determine the communities favourite Co-owner and who gets to wear the coveted Crown of Champions. This event will be the first in an on-going series designed to get the administration team more involved within the community while at the same time giving the players a little bit of fun and the chance for expensive rewards. 

What is this event? 
Much as the name suggests, in this event both Ramzi and Ryan will grant themselves 50,000 hitpoints as well as gear themselves in any fashion they like. They will then teleport into the wilderness and run through a gauntlet of RuneXs most dangerous pking hotspots, each will run the track in a different direction as to make the players decide who they will target. Ramzi and Ryan must continue to run the gauntlet until they have both fallen, however the one who survives longest will be the winner.  To give the players an incentive, each of them will be redskulled and be risking whatever armour and weapons they take with them as well as some extra rewards in their inventories. The player who does the most damage to each Co-owner will receive the loot, but will then need to escape without being picked apart. 

What are the rewards?
Both Ramzi and Ryan will be left to their own devices to choose what armour, weapons and supplies they wish to bring. However, bonus rewards in their inventory will be determined at a later date.

What are the rules?
Standard RuneX rules will apply. We hope to keep Pk banter to a respectable level as we may choose to use footage of this event as promotional material. 
Items WILL BE LOST ON DEATH so only bring what you are willing to lose. 

What is the gauntlet?
The gauntlet is a track that begins at the Lava Maze teleport, once their they will have to run up to the ladder, entering the cursed caverns and run to the nearest portal to the teleported into the revenent cave system. Once their, they must run around the outside of the caves until they reach the 75 agility shortcut at revenents, jump over and run back down to level 20 wilderness and teleport to the KBD lair. Once here, they will re-enter the Lava Maze and begin the gauntlet again. Keep in mind, one of them will be running the opposite direction, in which case they must enter the KBD lair and teleport to the revenent caves for that section, then run around the opposite direction in the revenent caves, enter the portal to be taken to the cursed caverns and find the ladder to enter the Lava Maze. 

Map of the Gauntlet.
RoGv0jU.png
The Lava Maze teleport will bring us to the starting location marked with the blue oval. The blue lines in each picture represent the path the contestants will take. 
fOITqYk.png

QJhUOTD.png
The yellow path shows an Opt-in path for contestants to take to allow for the lava dragons to attack players. 

When is this event taking place?
TBA

If you have any additional questions please feel free to post them below and we will answer them for you as soon as we can. 
We hope everyone will enjoy this event and wish to do more in the future, let us know your thoughts and which events you want to see next!

Thank you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suggested this a few years back on one of Ryans olds servers. It was very successful. I suggested it again a few years ago on Spawnpk and it is now something that the admin on there will host on occasion. Very successful so a +1 from me.

The only concern is the lack of pkers on here and how out gunned they will be in terms of gear and damage output by experienced and wealthy players.

I still feel it would be good to test it and see what the outcome is.

+1 I don't even pk but I would love to see this happen. I am a little scared of the possible banter that could happen but I think it would be a ton of fun for the community.

-1 pvp and outgunned buy the pay2win nubs with endgame gear nty this would be a better event if it was done differently also runex doesnt really have pvpers 

7 hours ago, Uim Smotchi said:

-1 pvp and outgunned buy the pay2win nubs with endgame gear nty this would be a better event if it was done differently also runex doesnt really have pvpers 

I mean you aren't going to be outgunned by 'end game gear' considering it will be in deep wilderness, mostly in multi zones, which allows the less geared players to team up and take out the geared players.  It's all good and well saying it should be done differently, but you have to tell me what your idea of different is :P

6 hours ago, Humpy said:

-1 on pk events, sowwie.

Where's the gerd dern feedback boi