A is 4 Awooo

Multiple suggestions

I have 3 suggestions;
Seedicide; breaks down seeds for x2 the planting experience. Can be enchanted at the enchantment chest at a 50% success chance of becoming Seedicide (i) which provides x3 the planting experience. could be bought from the runex shop at 55,000 runex points.
Elixir Bag; Allows you to store all elixirs inside of them. Purchased from Runecoin shop for 1,000 Runecoins.
Cities teleport hub: opens a teleport menu for cities which can either costs 50,000 Coins, the teleport runes it would require in real Runescape.

• Like 2

Seedicide: + 1

Elixir Bag: Only for UIMs. No point in adding this for regular players apart from saving some bank space.

City Teleports: - 1 There is barely any reason to teleport to cities other than events and hunter. If you want to teleport to cities, get your construction up and make teleport tabs. 0 reason to add this other than helping out lazy players.

+1 to elixir bag would save space for me as i play UIM that and allow poh to store the elixir bag much like our coin pouch would be nice

+1 to seedicide

Neutral on the elixer bag

-1 on City Tp.

The seedicide fits into the same niche as the herbicide and bonecrusher items, so i see how this would be useful. Its good for a runexpoint sink and gives another option of kind of passive xp gain.

I personally don't see a reason why elixirs need their own bag and if your pov is on ultimate iron men, then maybe a suggestion would be to add them to the currency pouch, but i don't really see how that fits into that item either.

I'm with Logic, theirs already a way to teleport to cities and a lot cheaper than 50k as well. You don't even have to get your construction up as there are people who have open houses all the time with them open that you could use all you wanted. 

5 hours ago, Iron Logic said:

Seedicide: + 1

Elixir Bag: Only for UIMs. No point in adding this for regular players apart from saving some bank space.

City Teleports: - 1 There is barely any reason to teleport to cities other than events and hunter. If you want to teleport to cities, get your construction up and make teleport tabs. 0 reason to add this other than helping out lazy players.

Exactly thinking like Logic said