Iron Logic

Easter Revamp

1. Ghostly Chocowyrms.
Currently the ghostly wyrms have 100 more HP, are very dispersed and are in the wilderness. They need to be more balanced to make the risk worth the reward by either increasing the general chocotoken drops or decreasing their HP.

2. Spare Charges.
Currently the spare weapon charges give you 30 seconds of 2+x hits are are just not even worth using given the short duration. When you compare what they get you verse the time it takes to get them, it's just so imbalanced and for most players not worth the time to even do. 
I'd like to see a smaller bonus that lasts a lot longer, like 1.25x damage/speed or tokens for 10-20 minutes per charge. 

Honestly i dont see why we cant juse imbue our easter weapons further with charges

For example

Imbued = 3 for regular

Imbued (e) = 10 charges 

Imbued (e) (b) =30 charges 

not sure what the right answer is but there needs to be some kind of buff to the charges. definitely not even worth the time for just 30 seconds

maybe be able to trade them in for easter elixirs?

Edited by Sydpreme
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Sydpreme said:

not sure what the right answer is but there needs to be some kind of buff to the charges. definitely not even worth the time for just 30 seconds

I like this idea, a store to spend charges on easter elixirs and maybe even just being able to sell for tokens. 

22 hours ago, Sydpreme said:

8 hours ago, Iron Logic said:

I like this idea, a store to spend charges on easter elixirs and maybe even just being able to sell for tokens. 

+1, or they can make it so it’s acitve for 2 minutes and costs 40 or 35% special attack