Solo830

Rooftop agility alternative

Ive been playing on this server a ton and had alot of suggestions, but never really felt like posting them as they were more just "fun" then useful. My suggestion would be to maybe do something that would require a bit less effort coding wise but yet give the community what they've been asking for. Advanced Gnome/Barbarian courses. It would save a ton of coding in the long run. Rooftop requiring every city, new teleports, and making wildy agility obsolet. Where adding advanced courses would only really require adding one map layer to each area. This would also still give validity to the wilderness agility course for the mid levels. Maybe these courses could give just a flat 2 tokens per run to also push the "high risk higher reward" mentality the wilderness usually has. I just googled some videos online, it appears that they are based off more recent builds but im pretty sure (not 100% sure) these existed in earlier versions as well.

Gnome agility course

Barbarian agility course

Hopefully this might be a decent alternative solution to the lack of agility courses rather than programming in all of the rooftop agility courses.

Thanks for reading,

Solo 8c9e05d096.png

P.S. I do not own or claim to own these videos, and are property of the uploaders/owners of the videos aforementioned

Edited by Solo830
coverin my butt
  • Confused 1

umm im in between no support and support tbh i see what your tryna implement though its not bad the good idea is adding more tokens per laps for example if on every 10 laps we get a bonus of x3 tokens for our effort therefore agility would be worth doing imo

I'd prefer advanced courses than rooftops if I'm being honest. 

We could also add in our own advanced wilderness section at the best method so that it doesn't take away from the wilderness. 

52-99 on the same course is horridly boring and should have been fixed a year ago. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Iron Logic said:

I'd prefer advanced courses than rooftops if I'm being honest. 

We could also add in our own advanced wilderness section at the best method so that it doesn't take away from the wilderness. 

I agree it would be nice, but at that point ...are we close to that? This is something thats 2 courses compaired to 9. Yes i know they could make it but this i feel would be a quicker alternative that would also get the same result. Im also trying to prevent immediately killing 2 courses usefulness (with the additon of rooftop it would be the primary training for 10-99) and removing even more activity from the wilderness. Something that smotchi suggested to me in game was the possible addition of a cursed cavern like course which would also be nice and enforce the idea of not killing off wilderness agility.

Im overall trying to add more options without killing older options

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Solo830 said:

I agree it would be nice, but at that point ...are we close to that? This is something thats 2 courses compaired to 9. Yes i know they could make it but this i feel would be a quicker alternative that would also get the same result. Im also trying to prevent immediately killing 2 courses usefulness (with the additon of rooftop it would be the primary training for 10-99) and removing even more activity from the wilderness. Something that smotchi suggested to me in game was the possible addition of a cursed cavern like course which would also be nice and enforce the idea of not killing off wilderness agility.

Im overall trying to add more options without killing older options

+1 cursed cavern agility course much like we have skilling in cursed cavern a new course which offers same benefits of wcing and mining in the cavern but with agility 

• Like 1

+1 Support. The sheer lack of options to train agility is not very engaging or rewarding. It would be nice for something different than the wildy course the entire time. Especially for hcims.

• Like 2