Dragon Paws

Another bug that got me killed in kharazi.

Today I was killing the jungle demon in kharazi on my ironman 'Dragon Paws'. Everything was going fine, no lag or fps issues, youtube working fine etc.

Next thing I know both of my runex clients boot me out at the exact same time and when I tried to log in it said 'client outdated' on both clients. But my youtube was still working and my internet was 100% fine and never dropped out at all, I was even messaging people on discord about it as it happened.

I had to reload my clients to get back on and to no surprise my ironman died in kharazi and I lost everything. But all I needed to do was to run back and loot all my stuff, but yet again, none of it spawned, even for my friends who got to the demon island only 20 seconds after I died.

As I died to a client issue and knew full well my stuff was never going to spawn given the last scenario in which I died, I would like to have my stuff refunded again and hope the client issue and especially the ironman loot in kharazi bug fixed as soon as possible. Thanks

Edited by Dragon Paws
better formatting, was angry.
  • Like 1

While the problem with the client I can't comment on. I can say that in the Kharazi Jungle ironmen deaths are clearly dealt with in an odd way for instance, Ironmen (any form HCIM, IM, or UIM) dying to a mob no loot will ever appear (As shown by me and logical both rushing to jungle demon after paws just died well within the 2 minute despawn timer) and neither of us seeing any loot. If any form of Ironman dies to any other form of Ironman no loot will ever appear to normal players in the jungle. So while the client issue is obviously a nasty one I think a quick and easy fix to this would be looking into the way Ironmen deaths are handled in Kharazi.

• Like 1

I've honestly thought this was an issue that only I faced due to some internet issue, but whenever it's happened to me it is only ever the runex client that kicks me off. 
You can't log back in either, you have to restart the client. 
Seeing as it happens to other players it has to be some form of bug with the client.

Luckily most of RuneX is safe and I've never lost anything of value to this glitch.

I really hope this can be looked in to and fixed, and I really hope you get your items back. 

• Like 1

Sorry that this happened to you @Dragon Paws.

I'll tell Ryan to take a look into what happened to you, I'll also put in a ticket to see if we can return those items to you.

Hopefully should have a decision soon.