One

I am knew, how to interwebs?

Many friendly henlos and salutations!

Yes you! 

(unless your not the narrator currently reading this in your head? In which case i'd ask how you got here but I don't rightly know how I got here myself!)

Today- much like all previous days, I began my morning routine as One would expect. Feasting upon the nightmares of the lost and damned while quietly thumbing through today's print.

In what One could describe as a sort of "morning haze", I found myself becoming increasingly aware of the subconscious thought processes used to create and manipulate perceived reality.

This often happens if One has yet to perform the ritual before the sun begins its descent towards the night sky....

(no, fresh Unicorn and a southward facing Ironwood grove are no easier to find now than they were 300 years ago, despite what the common folk believe)

As I prepared myself for the slaughter and evisceration of those who would defy my will... (only joking. I wake up prepared for that)

It hit me!

(no, like, it actually hit me.. really hard..)

Something I had never seen before..

Over the eons spanning our current cycle and across the vast oceans of space-time, I had never come across such a thing before.

A Box.

A box emanating such a radiant and beautiful light that it would easily bring One to their knees if One could have seen it as I did then.

Entranced by its comforting glow the warmth became a welcomed distraction as it consumed all that was.

I don't mind this, I think to myself. (I think I think this, or was that the box?)

As all remaining notions of self dissolve away... 

Only acceptance for the glorious distractions created by my host remained...

Fear and worry subside........

All things.....

Become...

One.

:)

• Like 3

Meny henlos, Sharron.

Hope you're coming back into my arms for good.

❤️