TexasAgIron

Request for a guide for gear progression

For those of us who chose the Godly path of being an Ironman. Then the few (doesn’t matter though) who chose to be the Gods God and chose to be Prime. 

I may be the only one who is in this situation but I’m one of those who is in a hodge podge of rune/dragon and some dragon weapon with a slayer helm. Everything else I own is store bought. 

Where do I go from here. Do I camp barrows, do I camp (_____)? Do I do Skilling tasks for this, runex points for that, or do I get the 1k fused helm, there beginners guides and there’s BiS guides. I bet a whole lot of newbs could benefit with a “once you have base 60s with full tune here’s where you go guide”

i can can help with this guide also if anyone who knows the content better than me. I can help the newb portion of the guide also! 

• Like 2

I can't tell you when a guide will be made for this, but there are plenty of progressed Ironmen that I can recommend you ask in-game.

Look for players like Lava, Battius and Settled (among others) to ask for advice.

I would love to help more if I was more familiar with Ironman.. unfortunately, I am not.

First thing I did was get torso (i), penance gloves, and gilded d defender. I then did a lot of slayer (for chaotic weapons and eventually the Fused helm). I also purchased Obby legs with Tokkul and then turned them into Cursed legs. I have been rocking this gear for awhile now. I am not too sure what gear to go for after this myself. I normally try and seek out other high level Ironmen and ask for advice :)