Iron Logic

Kourend Catacombs Improvements

I'm so happy that we finally got the catacombs, but there are some things that need to be addressed. 

1. Under population.
Compared to OSRS, most of our catacomb NPCs seem to be almost halved an some cases. 
So my suggestion here is to simply increase the amount of spawns for most of the NPCs. 
Some examples are having 4 brutal black dragons instead of 2. 5-6 Dark beasts instead of 2. etc.
The reason we should do this is due to a few things. Firstly, there just isn't enough to go around and for a lot of monsters such as Dark beasts, you're better off doing them elsewhere. 

2. Drop Tables.
The drop tables for most of these monsters, especially the 'stronger' variants are boring. It seems like the stronger variants even have the same drop tables as the normal ones. 
It would be nice to see all the monsters in the catacombs have supply or item drops that make them decent money over time as well as the stronger variants having higher drop rates and better drops than regular variants. 
This should be done to keep the content fresh and rewarding as the 'new' aspect will ware off. 

3. Superiors. 
Superior slayer is cool, but we don't have many superior variants. I'd like to see more variants added and monsters with superiors like the cave horror also added to the catacombs. 
Superiors should also drop a totem piece every kill. 
Superior slayer is a fairly empty piece of content, this would just add to it a little more.

4. Empty Space.
It seems like there is quite a bit of empty space in the catacombs that could be utilised with new NPCs. 
I'd suggest we fill the gaps with more creatures, whether it is monsters with superior versions, adding more of the same creatures or new NPCs. 
Will fix the empty feeling as well as give players more content. 

5. Ground Textures.
Only a small gripe that I've only noticed in 1 or 2 locations. 
NR613eH.png
The red section is a 'hill' that you can't traverse, but it doesn't appear like that. So just add something in to indicate it. 

6. Random or Filler NPCs.
I've noticed a few NPCs that seem like they were added to the catacombs simply because they are there on OSRS such as Cyclops, which are good for OSRS as higher level players can kill them for hill giant tasks. However, on RuneX, you are only going to get hill giants as a task if you are low level or blasting out easy tasks for points, meaning no-one will kill cyclops. There are also ghosts and magic axes with no drops.
These should all be removed and replaced with better NPCs.

7. Agility Shortcut.
The 'crack' shortcut near ankous doesn't work, or at least doesn't work going from ankous. 

8. Ropes.
There are a few of the shortcut to zeah ropes around the dungeon. If possible, they should be removed since they have no use other than showing newer players that we don't have zeah.