Sign in to follow this  
looter123

Zuriel's staff degrades here??

It doesn't on OSRS though.. I was quite surprised when I was raiding with it, and BOOM, staff disappears. No like.

Is there a way to repair it at least? Is this behaviour expected?

yes the pvp armour and weapons do degrade as they do on real runescape, you need to have a corrupted bracelet or the necklace (can't seem to remmber the name) to prevent it from degrading.

All cursed crypt items degrade, to prevent them from degrading use them with a corrupted brace or brace (I) or a corrupted amulet 

Reading from the osrs wiki:

Unlike its original incarnation, it does not degrade. The original Zuriel's staff also functioned differently to the Old School RuneScape version - it did not have any passive effect

Well, thanks guys!

3 minutes ago, looter123 said:

Reading from the osrs wiki:

Unlike its original incarnation, it does not degrade. The original Zuriel's staff also functioned differently to the Old School RuneScape version - it did not have any passive effect

Well, thanks guys!

but it doesn't exist in oldschool runescape outside of deadman mode where it's edited like many items to make it more fair for the short playing time, the gamemode doesnt warrant enough time to get enough of those items to use and constantly repair.