RogueMX

RogueMX

1. Desired staff position: Server Support

2. Your name: Michael

3. Your age: 27

4. Your timezone: GMT-6

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 4-8+ hours.

6. Why you should receive the position: I've been apart of the community for a little over a year and in that time I've become quite knowledgeable about the in game mechanics and most of the content (outside hydra, yay for colorblindness).

Before coming to RuneX I've had around 2 years of forum moderation experience with several other sites, mainly in the technical support section

I have around 7 years of management/customer support experience  and I feel that this keeps me level headed when assessing a situation to try and make the best decision possible. I'm not afraid to own up to my mistakes/take criticism to improve future decisions and actions.

I've been trying to up my forum activity as well and interact with the community as much as possible, whether it be helping in game or in the discord.

And not that it matters as much but I have a fairly flexible work schedule and can be online at almost anytime that I am needed.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application

-RogueMX

You've improved from your last application.

You have increased your forum activity, been less engaged in clan flaming and have been helping quite a bit in-game and on the discord. 

But I am still going to have to -1 this application due to the way I have seen you act when you get heated so to speak, whether that is calling other players slaves and justifying it by saying they technically are a slave, pming me on discord to try and cause issues, blatantly lie in a report on a staff member [not me] etc.

I just don't feel confident in your ability to keep a cool head, especially when it comes to situations involving those who you don't like, and I don't think my opinion will ever shift on that simply due to how I've seen you act in the past. 

Good luck with your application and I hope that you prove me wrong if you do become staff. 

-1 no doubt in my mind. You would not be a good fit for the staff team. From previous action and from actions still to this day. Immature, disrespectful and just not suitable for the team. 

I’m going to be completely honest, you and me haven’t always seen eye to eye but over the past month or so after your first application I’ve seen you pick up your game and your attitude has changed as well. If you keep this up I’m sure I’ll see you on the team soon.

+1 Support, keep up the good work!

GwEI0Uf.gif

+1 as much as i hate to say it you help people more than i do most days. 

+1, always helpful and friendly in-game and I feel this server could use some more active staff.

I wanted to wait to give my own opinion on your staff application and thought that now was a good time. I personally am apart of happythot's and if you would have asked me on his first application for an opinion, I would have said -1. Reasons for that were you had a large involvement in lots of the pk banter that we had and that in itself isn't healthy for the server. I previously believe you would've reacted the wrong way in many situations and that isn't what you want in a staff member. 

Now for what I think now. I haven't seen you participating in any Pk banter and you've have a much more level head with heated situations. I believe you would make a great staff member if you can keep helping others and keeping the banter where it is at. Some things I would say to work on is forums activity but overall I believe you have changed for the better and would be fit for the staff team.

With all that being said, I give you a +1 

I agree 100 percent with Trippy, you have definitely made a change for the better, you know I support you in becoming part of the staff team as i always will and have. You are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to Runex, so knowledgeable that I come to you for questions I don't know the answer to. Work on that forums activity and I do not see any reason why you would not be a good fit for the staff team.

Best of luck. :) +1

+1.

You've matured quite a bit over the past month. You're constantly in the help cc and you try your best to welcome the new players. ignore the -1's, we know why they say what they say smfh. 

• Thanks 1

extremely knowledgeable about the server, always see him helping in the clan chat

+1 from me

Good luck on your application, I'm now neutral to this after hearing some things.

Edited by Raw