Sign in to follow this  
siah

Name change issues

so, earlier this week i was swapping donation ranks and names on my alts the donation changes went through later that night but the name change didn't. A few days pass and i pmed kong on disc wondering if i could do a different name change ( "hc siah" to "pp boy" ) cause i didn't want it to be known that it was me and remove the other name change i had asked for since it hadn't gone through, he told me he would talk to ramzi about it. currently @Ryan has responded to the old name change that i had requested ( "Lt 3" to "hc siah") making it so i cant do the change i talked with @Kong about from "hc siah" to "pp boy" since neither of those acc's have 100$ donated post the swap made by @Ryan. 1b in total was emptied for name changes. i have 2 vip accs and an acc with 240$ on it. idk if an exception can be made and my name change that i requested ("hc siah" to "pp boy" ) can be done despite the lack of rank or if the @Ryan would revert the change he made. i'm fine with either option (i'd prefer to do both name changes ) but beggars can't be choosers. Thanks you.

Edited by siah

Hello, Siah :]

A ticket has been submitted for you,

please be patient as this could take some time.

Thanks

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

I've reverted the improper name change and went with your original "Hc siah" to "Pp boy" request.

Thanks,
Ryan