Trippy Phase

Samurai Gear

So I personally have a full set of samurai and a katana. The armour is perfect as it is but i would like to see it degrade in wilderness and cost cash to repair it. As for the katana, its a very underwhelming item. The stats are alright but the weapons doesn't hit even when I've been using the full set. If there is a way to check the accuracy buff or if it was a overall more accurate weapon id think it was worth it but as for right now its not great. Any additional comments would be great to hear, thanks. 

i agree with the degrading on death in wildy, as for katana i say make it hit hard and some what accurate since it is a 2 handed weapon.

• Like 1

I think all untradables that are useful in the wilderness should degrade [to a broken state]. While it does take a while to get say a full set of angelic samurai, once you have that set you are going to be more geared than 99% of the players in the wilderness with 0 risk. 

I've not seen the katana in action, however if it is underwhelming in pvm while wearing a full samurai set I'd like to see it buffed. 
As a 2 handed weapon, with a pvm only damage bonus and required to wear full samurai to get the bonus you are missing out on a lot of bonuses and important items such as slayer helmets, elite void etc. 

Katanas are also quite good parrying weapons, could perhaps give it some defence bonuses as well. 

• Like 1

I agree that these items should degrade to broken on death. Just like any other item that degrades for example void.