Kastor

Ryan/Ramzi/Mod Appreciation Post

Hey everyone, just wanted to show some love to Ryan, Ramzi, and the mods for their amazing work. In recent light of people trashing on them for not getting an update out and staff "not doing their job". We don't see what goes on behind the scenes and we cannot possibly imagine what it is like in their position even if you were exstaff or support at one time or another since it is constantly evolving. Hats off to the Runex team and thanks for giving us this game to share together <3.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm sure the staff team will appreciate this post, and in a way, I do as well. Its isn't easy doing what the administration team does and the regular staff team gives up their free time for little to no reward. 

But on the other hand, a lot of the community uproar around updates specifically is due to the last update being delayed over and over again and when we finally got it, it was one of the most P2W updates I have ever witnessed and most players were extremely let down. 

Another issue is the constantly shifting ETA's. Moving an ETA is perfectly fine, but there is almost no effort to keep players updated on the when and why. I'd love to see Ryan add an 'updates' section to the discord to allow him to keep players updated, show sneak peaks and when an ETA needs to be set back, just a little 'Moving the ETA to the XX date due to an issue with X Y Z, sorry everyone'. 

Most players complain so that their thoughts can be taken on board. 

None the less, hats off to the staff team as well. 

1 hour ago, Vise said:

dvNXFQc.gif tmsyEVh.gif

giphy.gif