Angeljr

Slayer Ideas

I think a new player would like to know how exactly slayer streaks work.  For me I found it a little confusing how the bonus slayer points were exactly rewarded and obtained.  To help with this I thought it would be a good idea to have the slayer master explain how slayer streaks work and how many tasks you have completed so you can tell when you will achieve your next bonus slayer point.  Incase of cancelling a task it would tell you your streak is at zero as well.

Another idea I had is regarding superior slayer monsters.  To my knowledge there are only five superior slayer monsters in game (Cave horror, Kurask, Nechryael, Abyssal Demon and Dark Beast).  I think it would be a great idea to add more into the game. Such as the ones they have in osrs Crushing hand, Chasm Crawler, Screaming Banshee, Cocathrice and Flaming Pyrelord just to name a few.  Now I understand that with the new superiors possibly coming into the game some players would be worried about their drops becoming devalued or possibly destroying the eco.  So, there are two ways that we can approach this problem. The first is the raise the drop rate significantly.  The second is to take away the unique drops altogether from superior monsters and just give them a boosted slayer xp.   The purpose for the second option is to help speed xp rates to help with the super long grind for slayer.   Thank you for reading my suggestions.  Please comment down below your thoughts.   -Angeljr

I think a slayer specific section should be added to the in-game wiki. 

We really do need more superiors, one for each non-boss task IMO. Their loot tables are already quite boring and unrewarding in most cases since drops are so rare. Drops should be made more sought after as well as being balanced in drop rate depending on the combat level of the monster. 

Nice suggestions.

• Like 1