Iron Logic

Top 3 next updates

Hey everyone, with the recent release of 'epic pets' I've noticed that there was quite a bit of disappointment since the epic pets were the bulk of the update and most players wont be able to obtain one any time soon. 

So I thought it would be a nice idea to list all of our top 3 suggestions to give Ryan and Nate some ideas on what we would like to see next.

Here are mine;

1. Catacombs of Kourend + Skotizo.
    I'd love this area to include the stronger variations of slayer monsters as well as areas to barrage tasks. 
  2. Konar Slayer Master + Konar drop table + Hydra dungeon.
    This was such a cool update on OSRS that it made me start playing again, I'd love to see it here.
  3. Skilling updates [Rooftop agility, Tree farming, Motherload mine, Wintertodt] 
    Our skilling does feel a little empty in certain skills. 

Let me know your top 3 and hopefully Ryan will take some inspiration on them. 

• Like 7

Support for all of this, I think Konar with an exclusive drop table would be super refreshing

I do agree that those all would fit super well in runex. I also hope that if some of those are added they get their own little twist. Would love to see more end game slayer content.

As a prime player I would love to see the skilling updates if i had to choose one.  They all are good to me and would add even more depth to the game.

All of these would be great, especially missed tree farming when i did farming.