Vintage

QOL Improvement to Bank Loadouts

Hey there,

The bank loadout feature is extremely useful, however it can be time consuming to remake your loadouts if you improve gear that you use throughout all loadouts.

Personally in the last few games I've upgraded helmets, rings, shield slots, and glove slots that I've been using in 6-8 loadouts that I have setup. So when I got a new ring, I had to withdraw a loadout, go back to the bank to free an inventory slot (because most loadouts have full inventories), withdraw the new ring, close the bank, equip the ring, open the bank, put the other item back in the inventory, open bank loadouts, then setup the loadout. And then repeat that up to 9 times depending on your loadouts.

I suggest being able to change single item slots in the bank loadout interface. For example, in the loadout you click on the ring slot, then it opens your bank and you can select an item, and if it is an item that can go in the ring slot, it replaces the ring slot in the loadout with the item you selected. This would really streamline the process of changing loadouts when you upgrade your gear.

Thank you for reading, please reply with any thoughts, feedback or other suggestions.

• Like 2

I wouldn't mind it if it's possible and easy to code. Otherwise, we have way more important qol's to improve and focus on, so it's not that needed.
+1 I guess.