Aaadrum

Not fit for the position v2

https://prnt.sc/m9wnmw <--- this rule right here clearly states 5 lines of PK banter in the 'YELL' chat am i right? just double checking im not reading wrong here.

https://prnt.sc/m9wn4f <--- right here, is your guys' so called 'great mod' warning me for what exactly? because the only rule that has to do with 5 lines is the yell chat rule, and i didnt speak once in the yell chat.

I feel its nice that you guys see how me and my team get treated by these wonderful staff members, and im done holding back there is countless screenshots you guys need to see and im going to be the one to show you guys the mistreatment me and my team get simple for our 'reputation' as pkers has gotten us.

• Like 1

Nowhere did I say you were warned at all.

I understand why you would be mad for receiving an uncalled for warning, but this situation was just a mistake. 

First of all, Raw never actually issued a warning in the punishment log system. However you would've had no way of knowing this so it wouldn't be too far off to assume he did actually issue a warning. So I understand why you went out of your way to make this post, as you felt you were being abused.

Second of all, Staff members are humans as well. We all make mistakes, as a matter of fact I had to re read the rule myself just to make sure he wasn't able to issue a warning in this situation.

4 hours ago, Ralph said:

I understand why you would be mad for receiving an uncalled for warning, but this situation was just a mistake. 

First of all, Raw never actually issued a warning in the punishment log system. However you would've had no way of knowing this so it wouldn't be too far off to assume he did actually issue a warning. So I understand why you went out of your way to make this post, as you felt you were being abused.

Second of all, Staff members are humans as well. We all make mistakes, as a matter of fact I had to re read the rule myself just to make sure he wasn't able to issue a warning in this situation.

Yea you still have a mistake that haven’t been fixed yet 🤷‍♀️ If you make a mistake you should fix it. But being how dense the staff team is they don’t understand to fix their issues. 

Players are kept too far in the dark.

The amount of time I have brought an issue up to staff and they say 'I will warn them', 'I will talk to them', 'I'll take care of it', To a player, that means a warning or punishment will be issued and it works both ways. 

I used to do it was well, saying things like 'That's enough' etc, which is a form of warning but not a logged warning. If I was to warn someone and log it, I would say 'This is an official warning..' so they are crystal clear in my intentions. 

I think these situations would be avoided if the current staff adopted a similar method.