Sign in to follow this  
Aaadrum

Not fit for the position

WHILE READING THIS KEEP IN MIND THIS ISNT KLEIN'S ONLY REPORT OF HIM ABUSING HIS POWERS, 1 I KNOW OF PERSONALLY BECAUSE IT HAPPENED TO SOMEONE ON MY PK TEAM KLEIN WARNED THEM FOR SPAMMING WHEN HE SAID 'L0030304L' (another version of 'lol' basically) WHICH HE TYPED TWICE, THEN WHEN THE PLAYER ASKED HIM WHAT HE WAS WARNED FOR KLEIN REFUSED TO TELL THE PLAYER WHAT HE WAS BEING WARNED FOR.
#MAKERUNEXGREATAGAIN
#HEDIDNTACTLIKETHISBEFOREHEHADPOWERS

http://prntscr.com/m9tcvr <--- Here Klein is 'warning' a player for bantering on yell RIGHT AFTER a fight, whereas in the rules it clearly states we are allowed 5 lines of banter in yell BEFORE, DURING, AND RIGHT AFTER a fight. Then he unprofessionally says 'after a fight? i was there, there was no fight, get your shit straight' then in the next line he said '@Murdaaa' why is a staff member talking to a regular player like that? especially when he clearly wasnt watching and there in fact WAS a fight.

http://prntscr.com/m9tcm6 <--- Here Klein is 'warning' the player again for bantering in yell (under 5 lines) which is to my knowledge not against the rules. and saying "take it to pm or shut up" how professional. 
BUT KEEP IN MIND WE HAVE TO RESPECT THESE GUYS AND IF WE TALKED TO THEM THIS WAY WE'RE GOING TO GET PUNISHED.
Just food for thought.

Edited by Aaadrum

I think all the staff do an amazing job especially @Raw and the rest of the Happy Thots Discord Channel (We're not a clan btw just a group of friends rawr xD)

p.s #FreeMyNiggaKliksa

Edited by HappyThotz
  • Like 1

Just now, HappyThotz said:

I think all the staff do an amazing job especially @Raw and the rest of the Happy Thots Discord Channel (We're not a clan btw just a group of friends rawr xD)

p.s #FreeMyNiggaKliksa

the screenshots dont lie 😘

i really thought he would be a good fit for the staff team, he never flamed hardly pked and knew the game quite well, but it seems the power has gone straight to his head.

thats the whole reason why i said that shit in yell because the guy doesn't know how to chill, he got warned and what not for it, but thats to prove my point that they dont know how to show both sides of their "power hungry abusive staff" reports. 

2 hours ago, Klein said:

Z3sqE7G.png zMiXhvH.png

atCVl3n.png l5sgnN2.png

dont forget to add that all of these screenshots YOU posted were AFTER the fact you said and handled the situation that I posted. i have time stamps on even these chatboxes if u would like me to expose you more, be honest here dont post these out of context to make it look like this is the reason you said what you said. Because like i said, this was all after what this whole post was about and i have the proof.