Iron Logic

UIM Suggestions

1. Reduce the cost of magic notepaper.
The cost is just far too high for anyone to actually use these. 
I can see 50 runex points per paper to be a much more viable option. Any higher really starts to limit the usefulness of the paper.

2. Remove the runecoin machine cooldown completely for UIM.
This is simple, UIM can not bank runecoinable items. The 24H cooldown makes for a huge loss of runecoins for UIM especially in the early game.

3. Magic Leprechaun. 
This NPC should be added to allow for farmed herbs to be noted.

4. POH Weapon Rack.
This new addition to the costume room could allow for the storing of weapon slot items. We can already store most armours, capes, jewellery etc, but not weapons. 
UIM really need to be able to store weapons given the sheer variety of weapons and end game content that requires said weapons, such as spears for corporeal beast, whips for infernal tent exchange etc.

5. Barbarian Fishing Rod.
This item needs to be storable. It is lost completely if you drop it. 

6. Rune pouch.
Would be nice for everyone to be able to store 3 [or all] runes in a pouch. 

• Like 2

just gonna add this one in, but maybe an option to upgrade currency pouch with Runex points? Into like multiple versions, so like it can hold crystal key pieces, slayer task scrolls, skilling tokens and charms

Is there a purpose for the Rune Coin cooldown to begin with? It's never made much sense to me.

Also, I like the idea of an upgradable currency pouch. Not sure that it should hold keys, but Nardah/Kharazi/Slayer scrolls would be cool. 

Also another add since no point for me to make one post, but Make it that UIM also get some discounts for enchantment chest as we already get a discount for runecoin machine so maybe have a 10-25% discount for enchantment chest?

On 1/18/2019 at 9:33 PM, Vise said:

Also another add since no point for me to make one post, but Make it that UIM also get some discounts for enchantment chest as we already get a discount for runecoin machine so maybe have a 10-25% discount for enchantment chest?

+1 for the discount on chest. At least for anything having to do with runecoins. It’s so hard to farm runecoins and farming them in Kharazi is just outright boring but I love the ideas Logical has about everything so +1

I agree with most of this, aside from the upgraded currency pouch and reducing notepaper cost. The 1k runex points cost for notepaper makes it so that you only note what you need to, such as boss drops etc. Whole reason UIM is more challenging is the limited storage space, and all these changes would completely devalue it.

Currently you have 27 slots in inventory with a looting bag in it, 28 in looting bag, 11 slots for armour, 21 slots in currency pouch, ability to fully wipe worn and inventory by doing Kharazi and HUNDREDS of slots in player owned house.

Not counting player owned house, you have hundreds of "inventory" slots you can use to fill with items. This being said, what would help the most with inventory management would be to remove the runecoin machine cooldown, it server little to no purpose on all accounts and severely hinders progress on UIM. 

Hopefully some of you agree, but coming here from an UIM on OSRS, this is supposed to be a challenging mode and I would like to see it kept that way. 

4 hours ago, Agreed said:

+1 for the discount on chest. At least for anything having to do with runecoins. It’s so hard to farm runecoins and farming them in Kharazi is just outright boring but I love the ideas Logical has about everything so +1

Kharazi should not be your #1 way of getting runecoin anyway

+1 to everything except #1. We should have regular rune pouch in general on this server.

4 hours ago, UIM Btw said:

Kharazi should not be your #1 way of getting runecoin anyway

Exactly. It restricts time and content.

Agree with all suggestions -

I personally see no use currently for noting paper at that cost.

Would like to see removal of 24 hour runecoin exchange - Just for ultimates?

Further suggestions:

• Vote tokens to be added to currency pouch - to collect 25 tokens for example will take 9 days, 9 days of wasted inventory slot
  • Some way to store crystal keys / key halves - have had to drop countless key halves due to getting like 8 loops in a row for example - nowhere to store them. Potentially an option to add to chest to gamble at 50% chance for other half?
  • Addition of seed box
  • A free/cheaper way to note supplies? If I am creating potions for example and want to store for later, would currently cost 1000 runex points per potion. Which is extremely high, seeing as I could go an catch imps for 10 minutes and rack up 100's of noted potions (which would be equivalent to 100,000 runex points)? Seems silly that the main way of getting potions to store for later is via hunter rather than herblore? Same goes with food and planks.
  • Option to disable un-note confirmation - alot of time wasted and very repetitive 
Edited by What Bank