Iron Logic

UIM Event

UIM Event  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How should the winners be determined?

• Highest total level,
    • Most Experience.

According to the event post made by Ryan, the winners of each UIM game mode will be determined by 'overall experience'. 

So assuming that he means the winners will be determined by highest experience and not highest total level, I feel it should be changed.

If we are only going off experience, it makes for very boring game play for the contestants. You can already see the primary strategy is to thieve runes from elves in Dzone and then use them to train magic, rinse and repeat. 

Not only is it boring and repetitive, it's easy. There is hardly any to 0 bank space issues with that strategy and the experience rates are just so high due to the ease of thieving and the experience from barraging. 

The winners should be first determined by highest total level, if 2 players tie, then the winner will be based on experience. This change makes for a much better competition with a huge variety of strategies and forces players to actually experience UIM for what it is. 

• Thanks 1

I agree with this as the thieve exp is good at dzone, and then you can afk bandits. It should be total level and then if there are players with the same total level it goes for experience. I personally wouldn’t want to spend my time just doing thieve and then Mage.

Not much of a challenge then, just whoever can no life two skills the most for each mode.

Edited by Vise

I agree with this because its easy to grind 1 skill to 99 when its a "easy" skill as well as spamming exp after that

Just now, KentaisUIM said:

Dont change it when it already has started.. ive been grinding my ass of for total xp, would be a shame if it changed now..

Its like 1 day in lmao im sure just as many if not more players have grinded just as hard or harder than you. 

2 minutes ago, Battius said:

Its like 1 day in lmao im sure just as many if not more players have grinded just as hard or harder than you. 

I think i am one of the uim with most playtime tho, atleast in my mode no1 has close to my playtime.

12 minutes ago, KentaisUIM said:

I think i am one of the uim with most playtime tho, atleast in my mode no1 has close to my playtime.

We do something called sleeping. 

Also you said you didn't care about the bond? So if its changed shouldn't affect you much *thinking*. So not sure why you care XD
PVZuhiv.jpg

Edited by Vise

8 minutes ago, Vise said:

We do something called sleeping. 

Also you said you didn't care about the bond? So if its changed shouldn't affect you much *thinking*. So not sure why you care XD
PVZuhiv.jpg

yeah i dont mind the bond, just its fun to compete, and if it changes kinda ruins the competition.. tbf all the people voting yes to dis are the people that are lower ranks in the highscores..

Edited by KentaisUIM

I find it amusing that the only ones to defend it are the ones who rushed thieving exp. Lmao

As the prime ironman with over 1B experience, I can safely say that if it is only total experience, the competition can end now. Because there is only 1 strategy, rushing thieving, magic, wcing and FM.

The competition will die out in a matter of days if it isnt changed.

I, and many others are playing UIM for the fun of it amd this competition is nice motivation to play hard.

But noone cares about spam clicking or afking, it takes no skill and doesn't even force inventory management, which is the whole point of UiM.

I get that you are upset because you've grinded for experience, but everyone saw this push for change coming.

4 minutes ago, Logical said:

As the prime ironman with over 1B experience, I can safely say that if it is only total experience, the competition can end now. Because there is only 1 strategy, rushing thieving, magic, wcing and FM.

The competition will die out in a matter of days if it isnt changed.

I, and many others are playing UIM for the fun of it amd this competition is nice motivation to play hard.

But noone cares about spam clicking or afking, it takes no skill and doesn't even force inventory management, which is the whole point of UiM.

I get that you are upset because you've grinded for experience, but everyone saw this push for change coming.

yeah maybe for prime mode thats the case but for basicly all the other modes tht isnt the case.

9 minutes ago, KentaisUIM said:

yeah maybe for prime mode thats the case but for basicly all the other modes tht isnt the case.

It's the exact same thing with accellerated experience rates.

1 minute ago, THC EVERYDAY said:

Bruh thanks logic for the salt lol. Thus game... All it is, is clicks no matter how you look at it 

Thanks for making yourself look like an absolute idiot, will probably be able to sleep tonight, thanks again!