Ryan

[OFFICIAL] Ultimate Ironman Poll

Ultimate ironman deaths  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should ultimate ironmen lose items on death in non-wilderness?

• Yes, I prefer the challenge!
    • No, it's fine as it is!

I agree, outside wildy loss of items should not change.  Also I have tons of idea's for UIM that would be nice to see like a seed box, alot of simple items like this are vital for room especially for prime mode possibly for supreme modes where you need alot more to level up.  Being able to note on bank use would be very nice to! it probably wont happen but its an rsps, that change has no effect to the economy or other players, being able to note my fished food or crafted potions would be beneficial again especially for prime modes maybe supremes. Giving these game modes unique items would be no different than the blurite sword or training shield that is unique for that mode.

22 minutes ago, UIM Priest said:

I agree, outside wildy loss of items should not change.  Also I have tons of idea's for UIM that would be nice to see like a seed box, alot of simple items like this are vital for room especially for prime mode possibly for supreme modes where you need alot more to level up.  Being able to note on bank use would be very nice to! it probably wont happen but its an rsps, that change has no effect to the economy or other players, being able to note my fished food or crafted potions would be beneficial again especially for prime modes maybe supremes. Giving these game modes unique items would be no different than the blurite sword or training shield that is unique for that mode.

There have been a number of threads created under Suggestions section of the forums. A number of your ideas have been mentioned there, I hope a number of these are addressed as part of the upcoming update from the Runex team.

I would like to see a more viable way of noting supplies which are crafted; farming, herblore etc. as 1k Runex points per item does not feel very balanced.

In relation to the original question asked as part of this topic - I am happy with the current death mechanics for UIM.

Edited by What Bank