Sign in to follow this  
Death Fury

Death Fury Application

1. Desired staff position:

I am applying for the position of server support.

2. Your name (first name would suffice):

Will

3. Your age:

4. Your time-zone:

Eastern Standard Time, GMT -5

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:

4-5 hours depending on the day, sometimes I'll hop on for a an hour or two before work and get back on after I get home from work.

6. Why you should receive the position:

I believe I would make a great addition to the staff team, I feel like I am pretty knowledgeable of the server. I have been staff on several other servers ranging from Server Support all the way to Co-Owner. In all those times I have learned how to handle different situations and how and when to hand out punishments as per the rules and the situation at hand.

I also feel that my wisdom from my past and current jobs in real life would be a benefit to the server as well. Not only am I a mechanic and have to problem solve on a daily basis but I also have to deal with customers and I have to navigate around disgruntled/dissatisfied/angry customers on a daily basis. I feel like my quick thinking and logical common sense could be of use to the current staff team and current player base.  

I have spent several months learning this server and the people. I, in no way, believe I know everything about this server or the people but I believe I know enough to lend a helping hand to this community. I hope that the community will agree with me on this stand point. Either way, declined or not, I will always do my best to help those whom I can help. 

Thank you for read my application,

Death Fury.

• Like 1

-1, I've seen you around, for a while now, but haven't noticed you helping really. You should also improve on your forums activity. I'm more than happy to change my opinion if you improve. 

• Like 1

-1, Same thing Roger said pretty much. I have seen you in the game more now than before but do not see you help much. Also would like to also see more forum activity as well. 

Will change to +1 if you take action to improve this.

• Like 1

Thank you all for your support and comments. Will definitely do as mentioned and maybe one day this could be re-looked at. 

No support as of now but could change in the future. I see you help a bit and think you'd be good for a trial period.

• Like 1

I do feel you could be a good potential candidate for the staff team if you upped your game time and helped a bit more in cc. It also wouldn't hurt to up your forums activity. You are never toxic and never get involved in any type of arguing. Keep doing what your doing and try to improve on those few things and i could support your application.

Good Luck man. :)

• Like 1