Settle

Uplifted's Staff Application ( yes I know I'm on my alt's forums account)

1. Desired staff position: Server Support.

2. Your name: Joshua (Alt Account:

3. 15 (16 on January 12th.)

4. Your timezone: Eastern Standard Time.

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: I usually play from 4-10pm. It really determines on if it's during the weekday or weekend. On weekends I play from anywhere from 8am-12pm

6. Why you should receive the position: I believe I could be an asset to the staff team even as just Server Support. I help whenever someone has a question and even when staff isn't on. I know expectations on the server and that goes for the rules as well. I've played SpawnPK for quite a while so I'm familiar with the rules and I've read thoroughly through these servers' rules. I'm happy to help and be of service to the server. Whenever I'm on I am usually on Discord as well. I want to be more familiar with the forums; I haven't really played any games thats use forums as much as RuneX but it won't hurt to start trying :). I overall think I'd be a good candidate for the team and just because I'm 15 doesn't mean i'm not mature. I have manners and I know how to follow rules and respect people. I can give positive reinforcement and take situations calmly and make sure they don't rise to an extreme level.  Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

-Glowing regards, Joshua