Iron Logic

PVP Suggestion

PVP Suggestion  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should we implement a short inability to teleport after you use a special attack in the wilderness?

• Yes,
    • No. Feel free to tell us why below.

OSRS semi-recently made a change to the way PVP works. They made an effort to eliminate 'Spec and Teleporting', which involves a pker just using their special attack and immediately teleporting away. 

j9xUCSs.png
2nC8uFz.png

I think we should implement these same changes as spec and teleing is a prominent issue for RuneX, especially with the overpowered weapons such as Dark bow, Vorpal staff and Cursed cannon. 
This is coming from someone who had a 186 kill steak using only a cursed cannon. 

I'm seeing quite a bit of support for this based on your poll.

If you can get some more entries (currently only 7) I'll definitely take this into further consideration.

Feel free to spread the word of this forum topic in-game!

Thanks,
Ryan

5 hours ago, Ryan said:

I'm seeing quite a bit of support for this based on your poll.

If you can get some more entries (currently only 7) I'll definitely take this into further consideration.

Feel free to spread the word of this forum topic in-game!

Thanks,
Ryan

Maybe make the pvp ones for a red version of comp? So like do the pvp ones if u want a different type of comp cape colour. SPK has multiple type of comps, like red comp cape and purple comp cape

Edited by Vise

On 12/31/2018 at 10:22 PM, Vise said:

Maybe make the pvp ones for a red version of comp? So like do the pvp ones if u want a different type of comp cape colour. SPK has multiple type of comps, like red comp cape and purple comp cape

First off, major +1 to Logical,

also big -1 for @Vise for trying to piggy back someone elses suggestion because his own cannot get any attention shame.

13 minutes ago, Nickoo said:

First off, major +1 to Logical,

also big -1 for @Vise for trying to piggy back someone elses suggestion because his own cannot get any attention shame.

Pretty sure @Vise commented on the wrong post.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, twitch said:

Pretty sure @Vise commented on the wrong post.

Yeah I posted on the wrong thing was late at night.

@Nickoo Okay? You trying to start something? Wrong post, different subject compared to my comment as well. Maybe think about that next time xx