Inspiration

Remove pvp requirement for comp

We are and always have been a pvm\eco server. This achievement makes 0 sense when all it does is cause issues over people "killing pvmers" which is why i waited so long to do the stupid achieve in the first place and there is hardly ever anyone in the wilderness to kill anyways

TL:DR. PVP SHOULDN'T BE REQUIRED FOR COMP CAPE.

• Like 1

i think the requirement for pvp kills is also bs.. 500 kills for "Player Killer II" achiev is too much considering this is a PvM server, maybe not remove the achievment completely but atleast lower it by a significant amount... to say 100 kills for example. You'd have to stay in wildy at all times if u want to get 500 kills, just think its a bit much too.

• Like 1

I can agree with lowering the count of kills you need, but I do not agree with the removal of the achievement completely but for sure lowering the number greatly.

This topic has been discussed greatly, previously the requirement was 1000 kills on top of the 50 killstreak, which caused the 1000 to be removed and stopped at 500. Theres always been the suggestion to remove it but it hasn’t been removed, as well as only removing it for ironmans and hardcore ironmans.

Personally I have no problem with the achievement as I’m fine going to pk, but I know a lot of people do, as suggested in the past multiple times to remove it, it’s never happened despite it being asked for constantly. 

So I’m going to have to stay neutral on this

+1 

I've said this numerous times! I personally am not into pking which is why I joined an eco based server...So having a PvP based task for comp Cape is a tad disappointing...

• Like 1

Support.

I spoke to Ryan about this quite recently, and while he said that he doesn't want to remove the pvp accomplishments entirely, he said he may move them in some way and replace them with achievements based around the wilderness content.

PVP just isn't great on RuneX, you don't find many people. I myself went on 10 pking trips, visiting literally every location that someone could be in and I found no-one in my bracket. It just isn't a great achievement. 

Not to mention the killstreak achievement will take a normal player ages to accomplish and pretty much stops them from pvming or skilling in the wilderness due to actual pkers who might end their streak. 

On 12/20/2018 at 6:34 AM, Logical said:

Support.

I spoke to Ryan about this quite recently, and while he said that he doesn't want to remove the pvp accomplishments entirely, he said he may move them in some way and replace them with achievements based around the wilderness content.

PVP just isn't great on RuneX, you don't find many people. I myself went on 10 pking trips, visiting literally every location that someone could be in and I found no-one in my bracket. It just isn't a great achievement. 

Not to mention the killstreak achievement will take a normal player ages to accomplish and pretty much stops them from pvming or skilling in the wilderness due to actual pkers who might end their streak. 

The kill streak achieve is actually fairly easy. But to kill 500 people on a pvm server with 150 players is a bit much
if this was spawn pk with 100+ people in wild i would completely agree with it being the original 1,000 kills like it is on spawnpk but this is a pvm\eco server so its a bit radical to ask us to kill that many people. I don't support terrorism of any kind :(

Edited by Inspiration

I agree. This achievement is just too much for a pvm server. Hardly no one is out in the wild and even if they are, its usually to pvm. I think this should either be removed or dwindled down to a double digit number. 500 is just outrageous. 

We'll be taking this into consideration, although at the moment there is no confirmation on what the change will be.

Thank you for your feedback!

On 12/31/2018 at 4:15 PM, Ryan said:

We'll be taking this into consideration, although at the moment there is no confirmation on what the change will be.

Thank you for your feedback!

I would be perfectly content with it being replaced with TOB achieves or GM raid achieve. I think many others would be on that same train. The x kills just doesn't fit on runex.

+1 the pvp requirements are also not really usefull for ironman, since we cant pickup the stuff we pk anyway 😃 so yeah, i would like a rework of the achievements!

21 hours ago, Inspiration said:

I would be perfectly content with it being replaced with TOB achieves or GM raid achieve. I think many others would be on that same train. The x kills just doesn't fit on runex.

If there’s a GM raid achieve it better have a reward of x5 of each raid box. I agree with the TOB one set up like the current ones split into both, x10 of both with the 3rd achieve reward being the type of raid box