Sign in to follow this  
RatPackNorth

Ballsack Server

When did this server become a pile of dog shit? I remember the days where we would be able to enjoy playing on the server RuneX, now it seems like if you don't kiss the corrupt staffs ass you're going to get banned? Makes no sense to me, I got IP banned for Scamming which if you look in the rules, nowhere does it say scamming is IP bannable. Sure an account ban is fair, but an IP? Raw's fat ass doesn't know how to do his job and makes up rules as he goes on sucking Ryans and Ramzi's dick. So far the staff that I knew that did their job right have been demoted, respect to those niggas keeping it real. But for real, this server sucks donkey dick now and I hope it goes 6 feet under :)

• Haha 1

You're no saint like you seem to think you are. You've been punished for a multitude of different things in your time on runex. Scamming was just the final straw.
You can keep acting like a victim and thinking the server has gone to crap all you wish.

I'm locking this thread because it's just here to cause issues. If you submit another thread like this disrespecting staff I will restrict your ability to post. You have been warned.

Have a nice day, 

Raw.

• Like 2