Zezima

How To Solo Corporeal Beast!

Image result for Corp beast How To Solo Corporeal Beast! Image result for Corp beast

Now, before we fight our enemy we must know our enemy!

Image result for Corporeal Beast fanart  

Corporeal Beast is easily one of the strongest attackable monster in Runex, but she's very weak to stab. 

The Corporeal Beast attacks with very strong, and accurate melee and Magic attacks.

Which means that the Zamorak Spear/Zamorak Hasta is the best Melee damage dealing weapon.

However, it is possible to deal 100 damage with Ruby Bolts (e)

Consider bringing a Cannon and a Summoning Familiar as it helps with speeding up kills.

So, what does he drop?

He also Drops herbs!

34d7c481f5a7d845cc7cc1680998c580.png
c32dd91411827a25e7cb4e4c70c8d0bc.png Very rarely he will drop a pet Corporeal Beast which is a miniature version of the Corporeal Beast

When one of these Sigils are attacked to a Blessed Spirit shield it will create a Spirit Shield of the respective Sigil attached to it.

Stats Recommended Stats

Strength-icon90+ Strength

Attack icon90+ Attack

Defence-icon90+ Defence

Prayer-icon 75+ Prayer

or

Ranged-icon90+ Range

Defence-icon 90+ Defence

Prayer-icon 75+ Prayer

Bronze platebody detailGearing Up!  Coif  

If you choose Melee then bring your best Melee Gear!

Helmet: Red Slayer Helmet Red slayer helmet > Serpentine Helmet Serpentine helm (uncharged) > Helm of Neitiznot > Berserker helm Berserker Helm

Amulet: Amulet of Fury Amulet of fury > Amulet of Glory Amulet of glory > Amulet of Strength  Amulet of strength

Torso: Bandos Chestplate Bandos chestplate > Fighter Torso Fighter torso >Verac's Brassard Verac's brassard > Dragon Chainbody Dragon chainbody > Rune Platebody Rune platebody

Leg: Bandos Tassets Bandos tassets > Verac's Plateskirt Verac's plateskirt >  Armadyl chain skirt Armadyl chainskirt > Karil's Leather skirt Karil's leatherskirt > Black D'Hide/Blessed Chaps  Black d'hide chaps

Boots: Dragon Boots Dragon boots > Rune Boots Rune boots > Climbing Boots Climbing boots

Cape: Max Cape Max cape > Tokhaar Kal TokHaar-Kal-Ket > Fire Cape Fire cape detail animated > Skill Capes Prayer cape (t) > God Capes God capes

Gloves: Barrows Gloves Barrows gloves > Dragon Tier Gloves or Lower Dragon gloves

Ring: Primordial Boots Image result for primordial boo> Ring of Wealth (i) Ring of wealth (i) > Treasonous Ring (i) Treasonous ring (i) > Berserker Ring (i) Berserker ring (i)  > Berserker Ring Berserker ring > Ring of Recoil Ring of recoil

Weapon: Zamorak Hasta Zamorakian hasta > Zamorakian Spear Zamorakian spear (Must Have one of these two weapons)

Shield: Divine Divine spirit shield > Elysian Elysian spirit shield>  Arcane Arcane spirit shield > Dragon Defender (g)  Dragon defender (t) > Dragonfire Shield Dragonfire shield  > Dragon Defender Tier or Lower Dragon defender  > Rune Kiteshield  Rune kiteshield

My Setup:

716ed3921363d3e24c0a7fea01d42ee3.gif

If you choose Range then bring your best ranged gear!

Note: The best bolt to use is Ruby Bolt (e) as the special attack can deal up to 100 damage

Helmet: Green Slayer Helmet Green slayer helmet> Armadyl Helmet  Armadyl helmet> Robin Hood Hat Robin hood hat>  Karil's Coif Karil's coif > Archer Helm  Archer helm

Amulet: Amulet of Ranging Amulet of ranging > Fury Amulet of fury> Glory Amulet of glory 

Torso: Armadyl Chest Plate Armadyl chestplate> Karil's Leather top Karil's leathertop > Black D'Hide/Blessed Black d'hide body > Ranger's Tunic  Rangers' tunic

Legs: Armadyl chain skirt Armadyl chainskirt > Karil's Leather skirt Karil's leatherskirt > Black D'Hide/Blessed Chaps  Black d'hide chaps

Boots: Pegasian Boots Image result for pegasians > Ranger Boots Ranger boots > Snakeskin Boots Snakeskin boots > Holy Sandals Holy sandals > Climbing Boots  Climbing boots

Cape: Ava's Accumulator (G) 061f4e377c00dbcab8a99b0d80922d02.png > Ava's Accumulator   Ava's accumulator

Gloves: Barrows Gloves Barrows gloves > Black D'hide Vambs Black d'hide vamb > Dragon Tier Gloves or Lower Dragon gloves

Ring: Ring Of Wealth (i) Ring of wealth (i) > Archer Ring (i) Archers ring (i)> Archer Ring Archers ring > Ring Of Recoil  Ring of recoil

Weapon:  Zanik's Bow Zanik's crossbow > Dragon Hunter C'bow Dragon hunter crossbow> Armadyl C'bow > Chaotic C'bow Image result for chaotic crossbow>  Rune C'bow  Rune crossbow

Shield: Divine spirit shieldDivine > Elysian Elysian spirit shield >  Arcane Arcane spirit shield> Book of law > Book of lawUnholy Book Unholy book> Holy Book  Holy book

7cffbed55289219570dff7d0f3262acd.gif

How to get there:

51e3a0ea8a78e05efdfb9746ca454d80.png

Once you have arrived you will see a cave, and once entered you will find Corporeal Beast.

How to Do it:   

Pray Melee  Protect from Melee

And when you see any other attack besides his Melee/Claw attack

Pray Magic  Protect from Magic

This video will now demonstrate the proper techniques on killing Corporeal Beast

~Alkosor

Edited by Zezima
Fixed The Video ~ Unblocked from the UK

6 minutes ago, Zezima said:

Fucking SME

Also the Treasonous Ring (i) is BiS for corp when using melee

Edited by Fe Kliksa

On 3/14/2017 at 3:16 PM, Fe Kliksa said:

Also the Treasonous Ring (i) is BiS for corp when using melee

Added it to the melee Chart

Edited by Zezima

3 minutes ago, Zezima said:

Row (i) bruh

You should use the best DPS Ring imbued that you can until the last few hits then switch to a row (i). 

Edit: Done some calculations and The best in slot ring for melee is B ring (i) > treasonous (i) > bring > treasonous

Edited by Fe Kliksa

On 3/14/2017 at 3:20 PM, Fe Kliksa said:

You should use the best DPS Ring imbued that you can until the last few hits then switch to a row (i). 

Yes, I know, but it's only for simplicity sake.

Edited by Zezima

You can replace the Fighter Torso with a Proselyte platebody. The difference in defence stats is very little, it has the same Str bonus, and it has +8 pray bonus.

On 3/14/2017 at 5:32 PM, Jhenry said:

You can replace the Fighter Torso with a Proselyte platebody. The difference in defence stats is very little, it has the same Str bonus, and it has +8 pray bonus.

Yes, I was told that this was true however, it's not supposed to have +4 str, and I don't like to exploit bugs =]

57 minutes ago, Zezima said:

~Bump~ 

No need for bump, This is considered as post count farming&gravedigging.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2017 at 1:17 PM, Garfield said:

No need for bump, This is considered as post count farming&gravedigging.

I mean, not many people know how to kill Corporeal Beast. I only have 42 posts, and I'm fairly inactive. 

~Cheers :x

Edited by Zezima

1 hour ago, Zezima said:

I mean, not many people know how to kill Corporeal Beast. I only have 42 posts, and I'm fairly inactive. 

~Cheers :x

This is also a guide and doesn't need to be bumped. I people want to know how to kill corp they can search for it.

OMG! Zezima!? Please sign my rune sq shield! <3

Good guide but Primordials>D boots & Pegasian>Rangers.

On 6/15/2017 at 6:00 AM, Kongy said:

OMG! Zezima!? Please sign my rune sq shield! <3

Good guide but Primordials>D boots & Pegasian>Rangers.

Yeah, the guide was created before Cerberus was released.

22 minutes ago, Zezima said:

Yeah, the guide was created before Cerberus was released.

Oh yeah, my bad. Didn't even check the post date. Stupid me.

Can you still sign my shield though? xx

On 6/15/2017 at 10:29 AM, Kongy said:

Oh yeah, my bad. Didn't even check the post date. Stupid me.

Can you still sign my shield though? xx

Sorry, but you're not worthy enough.

You still need 174,281 Zezima Points 

• Like 1

Forged your sig, sold it on ebay already. Ty though :)