Vision

Conflict over resolution.

102de450f4a44adfaceb3a478f6d560a.png

I was informed by Samuel that, I, a player who has been here nearly since month 1, isn't allowed to sell his skilling services.. Yet when asked last month, I was given the reply

According to the rules; 

Account sharing is at the owner's risk, staff may not be able to refund the item(s) or recover the account if lost. The account owner, of a shared account, will also be held accountable for any rules broken under that account name regardless of who was on the account at the time.

Link to the question:

Now I'm being given a different verdict? Why should moderators be given different opportunities to make money that other players aren't given? Apparently, this order came from @Ryan and @Ramzi themselves, according to @Samuel. Over the past near 2 months, I've built up a beefy bank between 6 accounts, I've shown my commitment to the server by being active for the majority of the time, now I'm being silenced because I'm not a moderator? That just isn't right.

As the rules state, it's at the owner's risk, and it should be exactly that.

Hey, Vision!

I'm sorry that you're offended by this decision, but this was primarily for the security of other players.

If we had an uncontrolled amount of people running these services and accessing other accounts, there is a much higher risk for large scale hackings. With the staff team running the service, there is a controlled amount of trusted servicemen who can be easily moderated by the admins, resulting in little to no security issues.

We guarantee that the staff members follow a protocol, consisting of the buyer setting their password and pin to a temporary one for the service. I understand that you've been playing for over a month, and we've been very glad to have you on the server. But, most of the requirements/criteria players met in order to become a staff member makes them the most safe and secure candidate for this service.

As for the rule you mentioned, I've made modifications to reduce any further confusion.

Thanks,
Ryan