Moments

Simple Agility Guide

Step one go to your magic book

674452ca80c6c0e5fe3129844054342b.png

From here you go to the agility icon

1aa22e40e92ae8a18994e780d16402f4.png

Now from level 1-35 you're gonna do the Gnome agility course

This course will grant different exp rates based on your game mode so i'm not going to go into detail on that.

From level 35-52 you're going to do the Barbarian course

And from level 52-99 you're going to do the agility course in the wild (As you can see it's in 52 wild, so don't bring your bank kek) There is however a portal to home at the entrace of the course for a quick get-away.

For the full set of graceful it's going to cost you 1,050 Marks of Grace.

To redeem your marks simply click on them and it will give you a menu for what piece of graceful you want (or a stamina pot for 15 marks, however i wouldn't recommend that.)

Instead of stamina pots you can use energy pots (They only restore 10 run energy, but can be bought cheaply with gp.)

Added note: Gnome course grants 1 mark per lap, barbarian course grants 2 marks per lap, and wildy course grants 3 marks per lap.

Enjoy the grind to 99 agility!

Edited by Moments
  • Like 1

Very TL;DR guide, so for what you wanted it to be i'd say its perfect. Thought with only 10-15 minutes extra spent on this guide you could make it very detailed. If you decide not to however I still enjoyed it, thanks for putting in effort to create a guide!