Sign in to follow this  
Aaadrum

(CYA)corrupt staff

EDIT(the screenshot of K9 admitting to seeing alpha at maze): https://gyazo.com/000210f3de00d0f96680b3f4323849dd This is a screenshot of the reply to my ban appeal http://prntscr.com/lns3zi Now let me summarize this shortly, we were at lava maze (Me, Batty, Mrcypher) alpha loaded his zulrah class and teled into maze on accident, so i yelled tbow risk @ maze, K9 Unit teleported in and seen alpha with his own eyes, and actually got killed by a 58 i believe it was from alphas tbow. Keep this in mind, me and K9 HATE each other, hes actually 10 users up on my ignore list. So when we gave our stories to logical and he randomly asked k9 about what happened, how did our stories corroborate perfectly? Logic has since then deleted the screenshots he sent me in pms of K9 admitting to seeing Alpha, and Ramzi has the nerve to lie and say that alpha rye was at meet? i Thought Raw's fat ass was the only corrupt one, sending me screenshots of your guys' staff discord And leaking alternate accounts. but no, it goes all the way up to the head honchos. Ramzi lied about alpha being at meet when k9 teleported in, K9 splashed a barrage on him, and we piled k9. With this being said you guys enjoy this joke of a staff team and raws sweat fat hands manipulating the rules. cya

Edited by Aaadrum
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Real as can be, Typical runex under the table BS. It is better when screenshots are leaked when Murdaaa was first unmuted of ramzi saying "If murdaaa does anything wrong even small please ban or mute him" Seems sketchy to me. This is not the first issue that has come about from the staff team being corrupt. I have been in the middle of a few issues where i was wrongfully punished and targeted. This was just another under the table job done my runex to ban a player they did not approve of playing. Proof was provided but they use the proof that did not explain the situation, K9 even said alpha was at lava maze but yet the ban appeal was denied. 

#FreeMurdaaa

#IpBanRaw

#FreeMurdaaa

#BuyRawAGymMembership

#FreeMurdaaa

#BuyRawNiceTredmill

• Like 1