cream pie

making gambling 24 hour playtime

I've recently been seeing people  complaining about gambling and them losing banks anyone in favor of making gambling able to use after 24 hour gameplay?

No support, 

Players will always find a work around to gamble there banks regardless of 99% of the steps we can put in place.

Also, 24H isn't much of a buffer in my opinion. I personally believe it should be achievement based. Like 50 achievements or something, as players will have to put a lot more effort into their accounts to reach it. 

Just now, Logical said:

No support, 

Players will always find a work around to gamble there banks regardless of 99% of the steps we can put in place.

Also, 24H isn't much of a buffer in my opinion. I personally believe it should be achievement based. Like 50 achievements or something, as players will have to put a lot more effort into their accounts to reach it. 

I like that idea^^^

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:19 PM, Logical said:

No support, 

The 50 achievement idea would actually be pretty legit, in my opinion.

I've played for well over a year now, multiple accounts, and I've noticed a lot of new players that come to the server and within 3 or 4 days, they are gambling. They can end up making a little bit of a bank from a couple of days of grinding, but then they complain once they gamble and lose literally everything they've worked towards earning.

The 50 achievement idea would not only deter new players from gambling their goods straight away, and also stack up with more goodies, by the time they reach this mark, to gamble with IF they decide to after the 50 achievement mark. 

I like this idea, Logical.

I agree with the 50 achievements rule. I also think that you should have 150+ to host it to be honest. We all know achievements can be a grind and it would be beneficial to know that dedicated and experienced players host it. This should also reduce the number of people quitting for losing mass amounts of money. Also, it would stop people with 2 hours play time donating for the rank and then using it.