Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Demote this fucking idiot

Suh, i've been here for some time now, i have seen the server go both up and down, but this is the most fucking dumb thing i have ever seen, the staff has always been an ok team, never have they chose an actual retard like this, but this fucking idiot is literally targeting me cause of people flamebaiting eachother, i told alpha rye "stfu idiot" after he said "stfu idiots", i get mute for 24 hours without any explanation, i come in on my main and ask what retard muted me, yet again, no answer, muted for 5 days, on my friends ip also. 

Runex has never been going so downhill, money hungry bitch ass for real, get your shit together and do something for the community instead of eating your money and crap out your shitty ass content with your shitty ass staff member decisions holy jesus fucking christ, these guys think they are some kind of gods that u cant tell stfu too???

I asked you to move on in help cc twice, you did not, therefore I muted you for 24 hours. You then proceeded to hop on Adam and called the staff member who muted you a retard. I do not tolerate staff disrespect. You could have calmly and nicely asked who muted you and to please pm you. I would have happily explained to you why you were muted.

Just now, Castleman said:

I asked you to move on in help cc twice, you did not, therefore I muted you for 24 hours. You then proceeded to hop on Adam and called the staff member who muted you a retard. I do not tolerate staff disrespect. You could have calmly and nicely asked who muted you and to please pm you. I would have happily explained to you why you were muted.

LOLLOLOLOL, 1st grow up, 2nd of all nice evidence of me getting muted, you had nothing on me and muted me for no reason

Get demoted r*****

also didn't tell me to move on, told this random Indica guy, learn to write i guess

Edited by Adam

Locked due to this thread just causing issues.