oops

a Few Suggestions

Wildy Resource dung

(some of theses spots are in the Cursed caverns)

• Dark crabs
  • Rune Ore
  • Magic tree
  • iron ore
  • rune ore
  • mitral ore
  • adamant ore
  • Fee to get in 500k-1m
  • Banker that will note the items.
  • Farming patch that grows faster and provides more resources than normal
  • Reason to skill here? (Bonus exp when inside)
  • Reason to not skill here? (a npc outside to talk to and ask how many people are inside)

Wildy Bosses

• Chaos Fanatic
  • Scorpia
  • Crazed Archaeologist
  • Vet'ion
  • Venenatis
  • Callisto
  • Adding theses Mobs I would also suggest making it so theses bosses drop their respected rings/Wards/D2h/Dpick

Demonic Ruins

• 45-48 wildy(multi)
  • Recharges Prayer within range
  • add a few high level slayer mobs here

Fountain of rune

• 47-48 Wildy (multi)
  • Cast spells without runes
  • use Row/Ring of Forgeing For chance to get Row(I) Rof(I) (rof(I) = unbreaking)

Lava Dragon Isle

• 36-42 (multi)
  • Lava dragons
  • Lava dragon bones -x2 exp when used on island (giving insentative to train/buy lava dragon bones)

Wildy Volcano

• Forge Odium and Malediction Wards
  • Dark crab fishing spot

RoofTop agility

• Draynor - Lvl 10
  • Al Kharid - 20
  • Varrock - 30
  • Canifis - 40
  • Falador - 50
  • Seers' - 60
  • Pollniveach - 70
  • Rellekka - 80
  • Ardougne -90

Alternative courses.

• Advanced Gnome
  • Advanced Barberian

Adding in the rooftop agility courses would add verity to the game and help the agility grind.

Edited by oops

I feel like this would still take players away from the wildness a lot more than you'd realise. I think its a good idea but at the moment with the smaller player base, I would have to say its a no from me.

-Samuel

5 minutes ago, Samuel said:

I feel like this would still take players away from the wildness a lot more than you'd realise. I think its a good idea but at the moment with the smaller player base, I would have to say its a no from me.

-Samuel

You say that as if theres players in the wilderness to begin with?

8 minutes ago, Samuel said:

-Samuel

I bearly see ppl pking there anyways... wouldn't take away much...

2 minutes ago, Vision said:

You say that as if theres players in the wilderness to begin with?

This is exactly my point, without people having to use wildiness agility, the only players in the wildi would be those at: chaos elemental, rouges chest or doing daily tasks.

-Samuel

1 minute ago, Samuel said:

This is exactly my point, without people having to use wildiness agility, the only players in the wildi would be those at: chaos elemental, rouges chest or doing daily tasks.

-Samuel

People doing wilderness agility aren't risking anything anyway, nor should they be considered a target to kill.

3 minutes ago, oops said:

I bearly see ppl pking there anyways... wouldn't take away much...

There are already very few, why diminish the numbers more?

-Samuel

Just now, Samuel said:

-Samuel

Because the server would benefit greatly more with rooftops than it would with dead content.

2 minutes ago, Samuel said:

-Samuel

Add roof top agility, also add Wildy resource dung, add wildy bosses more so then chaos ele.. (bam a solution to losing ppl doing agility there

Edited by oops
  • Like 1

I mean you guys complain about never being able to complete 1k kills for comp and then turn around and propose to take more easy kills away from the wilderness, I wouldn't consider my self a good pker, in fact, I'm more pvm but I've got over 115 kills on my main by killing pvmers/skillers whatever I can, many of these being at wilderness agility. I would say no support UNLESS more incentives come to the wilderness to draw people away from the safety of home.

1 minute ago, Kliksa said:

I mean you guys complain about never being able to complete 1k kills for comp and then turn around and propose to take more easy kills away from the wilderness, I wouldn't consider my self a good pker, in fact, I'm more pvm but I've got over 115 kills on my main by killing pvmers/skillers whatever I can, many of these being at wilderness agility. I would say no support UNLESS more incentives come to the wilderness to draw people away from the safety of home.

How long did it take you to get those 115 kills? Month, two?

8 minutes ago, oops said:

Add roof top agility, also add Wildy resource dung, add wildy bosses more so then chaos ele.. (bam a solution to losing ppl doing agility there

Good Compromise but still a lot of work for Ryan at this current point in time.

10 minutes ago, Kliksa said:

6 minutes ago, Samuel said:

Good Compromise but still a lot of work for Ryan at this current point in time.

Edited Op to reflect what I suggested

This post seem to have been revamped to more of a Wildy rejuvenation post than an actually agility course improvement post.

6 minutes ago, Kliksa said:

This post seem to have been revamped to more of a Wildy rejuvenation post than an actually agility course improvement post.

Thanks for noticing I have stated this above.

Looking good! A lot to consider here, but I'm glad to see you made some changes that included wilderness content (which we plan to implement more of).

Thank you for your suggestions.

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

Looking good! A lot to consider here, but I'm glad to see you made some changes that included wilderness content (which we plan to implement more of).

The tides have turned. This is the output I would expect. +1

Edited by forrest

On 3/11/2017 at 3:37 PM, Ryan said:

This has been implemented but would also like to see some more of the suggestions added bumping so its not lost.

Im bumping this because i have just recently came back and was going to make a new post for adding in Rooftop agility but i have the suggestion here, sorry for the grave digging but since i left only 2 pime accounts have gotten 99 agility (mind you its been atleast 4-5 months)

You have been muted for grave digging!

I think all of these could be nice, except for the fountain on rune. No-one would use it for infinite runes and being able to get a Row (i) this way would be a little too much, I like the runex point method because it forces players to play the game and earn it.

On 11/03/2017 at 11:50 PM, oops said:
  • Banker that will bank items for 25% of them or 100k each inv.
  • Reason to skill here? (Bonus exp x3 when inside)
  • Reason to not skill here? (Every 30 minutes it announces across server how many people are inside)

I would prefer an NPC that notes items so that players skilling here carry some form of risk. Risk vs reward.

I think bonus experience in here is a little OP for a few reasons;

• Either it will stack with catalyst tokens and give players 9x their base experience,
  • or players will no longer need to risk their catalyst tokens.

The announcement would be terrible, it just makes it too easy for the pkers.

• Like 1

bumping this as well because theres alot of updates that are mentioned in this that havent been added  would rather bump this then copy pasta the same suggestions

Edited by oops

5 hours ago, oops said:

bumping this as well because theres alot of updates that are mentioned in this that havent been added  would rather bump this then copy pasta the same suggestions

I'll forward this to Ryan, he seemed to like the suggestions in the past, I'm sure he will consider adding them now.