iron nation

HELP! FORGOT BANK PIN! PLEASE REMOVE!!

Hey there, I've been gone for the past week and when I went to log in I forgot my bankpin completely and now it's telling me I can not access my account period!???? someone please help I just literally donated 10$ the last time I was online I don't want to lose my ironman account I've put some good work into my account, anyways. ign obv : iron nation. Thank you in advance! P.S Could this possibly be resolved asap so I can start playing again please?

woah. I hope this is a joke..48 hours? I cant play for 48 hours?...surely to god this server's staff has to be active daily....it's already been so long. at tht rate I could make new account n train it higher then the original. I understand this has nothing to do with you it's just frustrating when I spend money out my personal bank account on a server then hve something as this happen then be disabled for days I don't use in game gp for donation so that's where the frustration comes from I feel like there should be a better method of pin recovery. answering 3 default security questions even verifying by email verify by via SMS, Something in place. but thank you for atleast getting me one step closer just cant believe that this could potentially take days like it legit wont let you play your account until the bankpin is entered.

1 hour ago, iron nation said:

woah. I hope this is a joke..48 hours? I cant play for 48 hours?...surely to god this server's staff has to be active daily....it's already been so long. at tht rate I could make new account n train it higher then the original. I understand this has nothing to do with you it's just frustrating when I spend money out my personal bank account on a server then hve something as this happen then be disabled for days I don't use in game gp for donation so that's where the frustration comes from I feel like there should be a better method of pin recovery. answering 3 default security questions even verifying by email verify by via SMS, Something in place. but thank you for atleast getting me one step closer just cant believe that this could potentially take days like it legit wont let you play your account until the bankpin is entered.

You realise that all staff do is create tickets so that it is easy for the admin, who is the only person that can reset pins, can easily see that you need help? 

48 hours is the longest you will wait but it’s normally 12 hoursish as, the 1 admin, also has a real life and due to time zone collisions makes the wait artificially longer than it normally would be.

Its your fault you forgot your pin, I would recommend writing it down after it gets reset for you on a piece of paper for safe keeping and to avoid this scenario in the future.

7 hours ago, Kliksa said:

You realise that all staff do is create tickets so that it is easy for the admin, who is the only person that can reset pins, can easily see that you need help? 

48 hours is the longest you will wait but it’s normally 12 hoursish as, the 1 admin, also has a real life and due to time zone collisions makes the wait artificially longer than it normally would be.

Its your fault you forgot your pin, I would recommend writing it down after it gets reset for you on a piece of paper for safe keeping and to avoid this scenario in the future.

you realise the game forces you to have a bankpin right?.. I didn't want one. I am just frustrated tht directly after spending irl cash with a server its frustrating not being able to play..

but thank you

13 hours ago, iron nation said:

you realise the game forces you to have a bankpin right?.. I didn't want one. I am just frustrated tht directly after spending irl cash with a server its frustrating not being able to play..

but thank you

Took 5 hours....