Iron Logic

Staff Chat Suggestions [October 18th]

Staff Chat Suggestions  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see some changes made to Puro Puro?

• Yes, I prefer the suggestion layed out in this post,
    • Yes, but not as listed in the post [let me know what you'd like]
    • No.
  2. 2. Would you like to see a RuneX seasonal Deadman Mode?

• Yes and I would take part!
    • Yes, but I would not take part,
    • No.
  3. 3. Would you like to see Ultimate Ironman mode added?

• Yes, I would make a UIM account!
    • Yes, but I would not play it personally,
    • No.

Hey everyone, In the staff chat we have a section of suggestions. A lot of the time we will use this to link the suggestions the community makes, but we also leave some of our own suggestions there. So I thought it would be a great idea to post some of those suggestions here and poll them to see how the community feels about them and to get some quality feedback. 

DISCLAIMER: This post/poll is not official, anything suggested here is not guaranteed to be implemented onto RuneX.

1. Puro Puro.
Puro Puro was originally marketed as the 'meta area' for hunting implings, why else would you be required to hunt 100 outside puro puro to gain access. I propose that we make Puro Puro the real meta for impling hunter, by having multiple levels, each with their own total implings caught requirement. 100 for what we have now, 250 for level 2, 500 for level 3 and 1000 for level 4. 
Each level will have a higher chance for higher end impling to spawn and lower level implings removed. I.E Level 2 would not spawn baby implings, be more likely to spawn Ninja and dragons [compared to level 1] and have more holes in the wheat. 
Level 4 would not spawn Baby, Young, Gourmet or Earth implings, it would have a higher chance to spawn ninja and dragon implings [higher than level 3], have minimal wheat and a rare chance to spawn Nardah, Cursed and Kharazi implings. 

2. RuneX Seasonal Deadman Mode.
Every 3 months or so we will open up a new world for the RuneX deadman tournament. For those of you who don't know, deadman is pretty much where the entire map is pvp apart from some safe areas such as banks. I think this would be great as you do not see very many well developed DMM servers. We could also have prizes each season and push advertising campaigns every 3 months. 
After the season is over, we can use the world as a testing server for the staff team and even some levels of donator to test new content to make sure it is perfected before it hits the main game.

3. Ultimate Ironman.
I think everyone knows what this is, ironman mode without banking. Ryan has expressed his views on this and says it will be added one day. UIM will also bring some new mechanics for everyone, such as the costume room, allowing players to store cosmetic items. 

I will be doing these on a weekly to bi-weekly basis depending on the amount of suggestions we have in the staff chat.
Vote on the polls and let me know what you think!

• Like 1

No support for uim. Or the puro puro update. 

1 minute ago, Raw said:

No support for uim. Or the puro puro update. 

Care to give some input on why you feel that way? Especially the UIM part. The more feedback the better.

+1 on everything from me. 

As far as the UIM, I would probably not play this mode, however I know several players have asked for this and would play it. 

I like all of these suggestions, Puro Puro is basically dead content at this point due to needing jars so giving the buff it deserves would be good.

Deadman mode is a great idea but I don’t know wether the dev time of creating it, which would leave runex without any other updates for this time would be worth it.

Yes to UIM pls!

+1 To all and to expand on the Puro Puro upgrades I believe in Tier 3 / 4 there should be "lucky implings" much like osrs with a very rare chance of a high tier reward (probably gwd tier).