fosen

more reanimated monsters

It would be nice to see a wide range of monster heads, including bosses, to be added to the list of monsters you can farm in the achievement's guild. 

I think that the idea of more items like amulet of ranging (t) (graar'dor and kree'arra in mind) to drop (t) armour as an alternative to enchantment system gear progression would be very refreshing and something to set as a goal at end game level

Not sure if I like this idea.

More pvm content is great, but I dont think the rewards you describe will fit.

In order for anyone to want to even attempt grinding them out they would have to be best in slot, and going that severely takes away from real end game conent like raids.

Not sure If I would even call this endgame content as it is merely recycling mid level content.

An expansion on the achievement guild is overdue, but I dont think this is the best option.

true, although this content doesn't necessarily have to be something to grind for, over time it could be a fundamental drop that falls into place by actively doing something towards a greater goal at the achievement guild, e.g more things to buy with tokens, more incentive to kill reanimateds, these could be just possibility drops.

And without making high end gear redundant, these items could have specific niches. Take the ranging (t) for example, it has the same accuracy as a raids 2 neck, but only in its ranged value. Ultimately it's better to have a raids 2 neck, but you can get the same value out of the ammy (t) if you only intend to use it for ranging. Why don't we turn god wars, or other bosses even into reanimates and have loot drops with very specific purposes, like bcp (t) with the strength values of draconic, and the rest are of bcp stats. 

Maybe in a future expansion to the achievements guild with a greater purpose to do reanimates and collect heads, that these items could become something to look forward to, but not go out one's way to be grinded for

And perhaps not now, but a lot of custom items could be nerfed to fit specific one-use purposes, as it would open up a lot more avenues for content in the game like this, and we would start by taking items like the sang pen with balanced accuracy across all stats, and giving it a definitive purpose, or reducing its stats across the board to say +17  and then creating items with specifics like +20 crush or +20 stab as our new best in slots, we would have so many more options for midway to high end gear like this