fosen

repeat slayer tasks with slayer cape

When doing dailies with slayer tasks, it's a bit tiresome to have to get the right task, and bad rng can be a pain. I would like to see slayer tasks be repeated if the previous task was completed, and the player has a slayer cape equipped. 

This of course does not apply if the task is cancelled, so the cycle is simply broken by cancelling the current task, or not having a slayer cape equipped when getting a new task 

Even if for a cost of 500 runex points to have a repeat task, this would take a lot of hassle out of doing dailies 

This really takes away from the whole point of the slayer skill. You are supposed to get tasks that aren't your favourite and still grind them out to move on to the next task.

Players on RuneX are extremely lucky, you can pretty much skip or block tasks indefinitely without any real cost. This system already severely taking away from the slayer 'grind' more than I like, replacing the grindy aspect of doing an undesirable task with a few clicks. 

While the ability to repeat a previous slayer task would be fun, it would be detrimental to the slayer skill. In essence I would be able to grind a particular NPC or boss 25-30% faster due to always being on slayer task with no downtime to get the correct task and allow me to use the slayer emblems on any boss I want for any period of time.

The ability to add the slayer bracelets and toggle them on or off might be a cool addition to the slayer cape though.